Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

"Jake give me back my cookie now." I stated, hiding the smile but failing miserable. I reached, but he was too tall for me. "Jakey.." I whined. "Say it, Athena! Say it!!" He laughed, trying to get the cookie higher.

I finally gave up not going to say it for the billionth time.

I collapsed onto the couch with a grunt as I pulled my arms to my chest. "Come Athena don't you want your cookie?" Jake teased. "No.." I grumbled, lying right through my teeth. A grin took his face as he waved the cookie in front my face. I rolled my eyes before checking the time. I jumped from my seat seeing that I'm late to see my Mum. "Shit I'm late!!" I yelped before running up stairs. I changed real quick in white skinny jeans, black boots, black crop top and a black sweater. I brushed through my hair and pulled back two strands to make a half up pony tail. I made sure my make up was okay before running down stairs.

"Athena where are you going?" Jake asked me, as I rushed through the house snatching my phone. "Dad lets to!!" I called, "I'm late to see my mum.. I'll back later." I quickly pecked him on the cheek to see that had texted me that he was outside.

"I love you.." He said as I exited the house. I quickly poked my head in with a smile, "I love you too.."

I sat in shot gun waiting for my dad when he finally comes. He pulled out of the driveway and began to head towards mums complex. "Have you been talking to you're mum lately?" My dad asked. His voice was raspy. I didn't notice until I looked at him that he was a mess. His curls were all over. He had huge bags under his eyes. He's wearing the same exact outfit he wore 3 days ago.

"Yes I talked to her last night. She said she has something important to tell me.. Hey dad, your okay, yeah?" I quickly said before asking him. "Yeah yeah just tried.. Now what's this your mum wanted to tell you?" He quickly said. I shrugged and stared out the window.

"Hey dad.. Have you talked to Mum lately?" I spoke, not turning around to see him go red.

"No.."

We pulled into the complex and stopped In front of her condo. "Bye dad- no I'm coming in too.." He quickly muttered, fumbling with the door. I went silent not wanting to get dad anger.

I learned that you do not want to get my dad angry.

But it looks like mum already did.

I stumbled out of the car quickly following him as he knocked on the door. More like smashed.

The door opened and there came Mum, "Athena- Harry?" I've never seen someone's voice gone from happy, to confused, to shock so fast.

"Uh h-Harry what are you doing h-here?" My mum stuttered. My dad tensed up. I put my hand on his shoulder and he calms down a bit, but clearly not enough.

"Athena go in the car." My dad growled.

"But- I said go in the car."

I gulped and gave my mum a sympathies smile before heading to the car. As soon as I closed the door, my dad began to scream. Fear covered my mums face, unable to say anything. My Mum said something, but my dads voice won over hers.

I felt so bad. What even happened? I should've said no.. I should've stayed by my mum.

They began to scream. I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned back into the chair. Tears began to stream down my face. I hate to admit it, but I'm scared. I love my dad, but when he gets mad it scares me.

I hold back my tears and slightly open the window.

"Why didn't you call?!? What's wrong Allison? You have to talk to me!" My dads voice echoed through the complex. "I'm sorry okay? I just.. I-I've been busy."

"Bullshit."

"Harry please.. Let me explain."

I quickly peaked to see my dad was close to the car. My mum grasping his shoulder. He still faced the car. He was staring at me.. I blinked at him, tears slightly streaming down my face.

"No. You are not allowed to see Athena anymore. Good bye Allison.." My dad pulled away from her as he struggled with the car. I looked down at my hands. I looked up to see my mum. Her face was red and tear stained. She stared as me.

As the car began to pull away, she mouthed 'I love you'

-back at the house-

I stumbled into the house to see everyone was hanging out in the kitchen. "Hey that was a short visit- is everything okay?" Perrie smile dropped.

The sadness I felt left. I turned to my dad, "dad I don't understand."

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You love her. She loves you. What's the hold up?!" I hissed, unable to keep the anger from my voice down. He shook his head, "I-It's complicated.."

I scoffed and said, "then why do you have to bring me into this? I love seeing Mum. And there's another thing, she's my Mum!! I need to see her, I have to see her." Tears slightly strolling down my face.

He looks at me ashamed without saying a word.

I turned and ran to Jake. I grasped his shirt tugging him away. We walked outside into the deck. He sat down on the chair where his legs could sprawl out. I laid on top of him, snuggling into his chest.

"I don't understand.." I muttered. "Understand what? That your dad is going through a hard time lately." I furred my eyebrows looking up at him. "I heard the other day while you were visiting your mum. He called your Mum at least 15 times just when you were gone. I guess he didn't release I was still home. He was screaming and crying into the phone.. He really loves your Mum Athena." I snuggled unit his chest unable to say anything.

Tears blurred my vision until I closed my eyes.

Why is Mum ignoring him? What's going on that my Mum isn't telling us?

I pushed away all those questions and listened to the sound of jakes heart. It was all peaceful and I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. I let out a heavy sigh before pulling out my phone.

It was Mum.

I dropped the phone from my hands. My breath became heavy. No it can't be true.

"Athena is everything okay..?" Jake yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I-I..." I stuttered unable to say anything. Who's the-

"Athena what's wrong?" I was too lost in my thoughts to see Jake got Perrie and Dad. "Babe what's wrong?" My dad's voice sounded worry and tried.

I finally found my voice, "I-I know why mum has been avoiding you dad." Was all I can say before trying to get the words out. I don't know why I'm so shocked. I mean the f-

"Why, hunny? Why??" My dad's voice taking me away from my thoughts again.

I squeezed my eyes shut before saying, "Mums pregnant."

--

Short chappie I know I'm sorry but what's a chappie without some drama eh?

Sorry I've haven't been updating lately. SCHOOL IS INSANE OMG like help lol

Sorry ill update soon okay?

Okay;)

I love you guys! THANK YOU FOR 20k READS MEANS SO MUCH!!!!! I love you guys thank you:)

-madisonxx