Harry Styles Daughter

(Athena's POV)

My lips trembled at the sound of Harry's voice explaining about him and my mums pass.

They started off here, in Holmes Chapel. Had ice cream every Friday and always went on dates. Just like I said before.

"So... Does that mean up that y-your my.... D-dad?" I stuttered. "No no no!! Harry has to go.... Send time with...with his mum" my grandmother rushing him out the house. "Grandma stop! He still has to answer my question."

His eyes full of fear sympathy.

"I-yes, I-I am." His voice trembling. My blood boiled.

"You think that you could just run back into our life and I think it will be okay?!? You left me and my mother alone and cold on the streets. You don't deserve the fame that you have. You are a big, self centered, brat!" I screamed, "thanks to you, she's dead!! And I'm stuck alone with no parents."

"You have me..." He whispered. Tears brimmed his eyes.he tried leaning in for a hug.

"No no NO! Don't you dare touch me! I hate you, I HATE YOU! You ruined my life. It was perfectly fine but no you were too cool for a kid maybe if you stayed she would be here!!" I cried. I bursted into tears. I ran up the steps so no one will we me...

Does he think he could just do that? Run into my life a make everything okay?

They banged on the door and screamed, I hummed lightly in my head. Me and my mom always sang isn't she lovely by Stevie wonder. It's our song.

They finally stopped and mumbled something I couldn't ear.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she pervious? Less than one minuet oh oh. And I never though through love we be making love as lovely as she?" He sang. I took a step closer until I was peeking through the door. "Isn't she lovely made of love?"

I finally opened the door all the way and said," how do you know that song? That's me and my mums Song." He smiled just enough for his dimples to show. "That's me and your mums song too. We sang it day and night."

I blinked, with lose of words. "Sweetie how bout you get changed, and we'll head off to breakfast?" I nodded as my grandmother took Harry away.

He's a complete stranger that I met 5 seconds ago and he could be my dad. Wow..

I took a quick shower and dried my blonde curly hair(my mums color but my dads curls) I put on a white sweater and skinny jeans, with my brown boots that go just below the my knee. I put on my leather jacket for extra warmth. I didn't have a phone since we couldn't afford it. My mum could barely afford our house on her salary.

I started heading towards the stairs when I over heard them talking.

"I don't know Harry.. Athena is... Different. She is so sweet.- but she needs me, she needs her father. Just let me take her for a week and I will prove it to you. Please." He begged.

T-Take me? Never in a million years would I ever go with him. I shot down the stairs before my grandmother could answer. "I'm ready!" I said letting my dimples show.

"Uh Athena... Harry is going to come with us?" My smile dropped. So did his. You could feel the awkward in the room. "Harry." I spoke coldly. He smirked evilly. "I don't want to come how bout I just take her now."

He wants to play hard ball. Bring it.

"I would love to come with you! Maybe you would be an adult for once." I smiled. "Athena Ann Rose!" My grandmother scolded. "No no she's right. I'm very childish. But this is my chance to make it up to you Athena." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll start packing." I smiled. "Fine." "Fine."

"Oh dear..." My grandmother mumbled. I stumbled along the stairs and packed a few shirts, pants, shorts, PJS, bras and underwear,all my bathroom stuff and a couple bares of shoes. And I couldn't forget Miles. Miles is my stuff animal, dog. I take him everywhere. My mom got him for me when I was born. It's the only thing I have to remember her.

I hold my bag and bring my iPod, headphones, 3 books,and my miles head sticking out my second bag. I roll the big bag down the stairs and hold the other one on my back.

"Ready, love?" He smiled, I nodded. "Bye grandma. I love you!" I gave her a hug and a kiss and walked out the door. "Remember to brush your teeth, darling." She trembled. I nodded and headed for the car. As I tried opening the trunk of his truck I heard my grandma say, "take care of her Harry. She is very stubborn like her mom. She won't give up without a fight and never let her win. Watch her carefully too, she's a wonder." I rolled my eyes at her words.

Okay once I got loser at the zoo. What?!? I wanted to see the wolfs but, no my mum wanted to see the penguins. The zoo manger found me. Not my fault that I was 4.

I finally lose Patrice and yelled, "Harry unlock the car!! It's cold and it's snowing!"

I heard a click and opened up the trunk. I put my bag of clothes in there and hopped into shotgun.

This going to be a long car ride.

------------
Sorry kinda short! Lol

Vote
Comment
And follow

-madi xx