Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

"Shh... Thena it's ok.." Carly whispered, rubbing my back. We were at her new apartment in London. "I hate him, I hate him, but I love him.." I repeated it over and over again.

"I know, I know.. But, hey let's turn that frown upside down. Let's go shopping.." Carly chirped, jumping up and opening the blinds, blinding me. I groaned and rolled to my side.

"Oh come on, Athena!" Carly spoke, helping me up.

"Leave me here to die, Carly." I groaned, dropping to the floor.

"Oh come on!!" She said again, helping me up bit, failing.

"He said he didn't love me, Carly. As in NO LOVE!!" I shrieked, burring my face in my hands. "No, he said that it's young love and what you guys are feeling May not be love. He never said he doesn't love you. Actually, you said you didn't." He sighed, giving up on helping me.

"I said I didn't know.. Cause.. I don't know. He keeps on cheating on me with that.. Tabitha girl. It always goes back to jake cheating on me with her. Always her." I cried.

"We'll that means.. Jake doesn't trust you. And you said it yourself." Carly smirked.

I picked my head up to see what she meant. Then it came back to me...

-flashback-

"I came home and I saw you weren't home. Then I saw your phone. I left it there, waiting for you. Then it buzzed and I could help but, read it. Them I saw it was from jaaron. He asked if you wanted to make out like that one night when I was gone. And I though you were cheating on me so I went over tabis and spent the night.." He sighed ashamed.

Tears starting streaming down my face.

"You went through my phone?" I gritted, eyes full of anger and sadness.

His head shot up. He rubbed his neck and stuttered, "what? Pshh no.."

"That is NOT ok. This is about trust, Jake. First, you lied to me about coming home, second, you went through my phone, and third you cheated on me, thinking that I did. When I didn't!! I always get this texts. I delete each time because I loved you soo much."

-end of flashback-

"Your right.. He doesn't trust me. We'll.. Screw him. Let's go shopping." I smiled, getting up and heading towards her shower.

"That's right, Athena!!" Carly shouted before I slammed the door closed.

I jumped in and out of the shower, wanting to get out and show Jake I'm not hurting and I can be trusted.

I came out of the bathroom to see Carly sitting on her bed reading a magazine, wearing this cute red flowing dress that stopped mid thigh with a black leather jacket and black pumps. Her hair was perfectly curled with bold smokey eye shadow and bold red lip stick.

"Woah look at you! I thought we were going shopping not clubbing." I laughed at her walking to her closet. "We'll might as we'll meet some guys." She blushed, giggling a bit. I laughed as I changed into a bright blue strapless top with a flowing bottom and I squeezed through black skinny jeans and pulled on some black boots. I threw on a black leather jacket. I quickly pulled my hair up to a high messy pony tail before quickly doing my make up like hers but not as bold.

"Damn you clean up nice girl!!" Carly laughed, wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh my gosh, stop!" I laughed as we walked out and to her car.

We drove to the mall noticing a large crowd of screaming girls. "What's going?" She asked me. I banged my head on my hand, "today my dad and his band are appearing for a quick meet and greet and the whole family is going to be there!"

"We'll... It's been about 20 hours since you and jake broke up here is your chance to show you are strong and trustworthy." She said pulling to the back. I took in a deep breathe.

Athena it's jake. He lied to you, he doesn't trust you, he cheated on you.

I exhaled and climbed out of the car. I pulled on the door and there was security. Paul to be exact.

"Hey Pauly Pocket, not on boy duty?" I giggled. "Hi Athena and no apparently Eric got them, but I'll have them soon enough. Who's this?" He smiled, giving me a hug. "This is my friend, Carly. She's with me, no worries. Catch you later Paul!!" I shouted, walking through till I see Jess and Kaylee.

"Thena!!" They shouted running in heels. I laughed giving them each a tight squeeze. "How are you?" Jess asked, moving a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm great." I smiled. "For now.." Kaylee said, quietly.

"Huh?"

"Jake brought Tabitha with him."

---

What?!?!

Oh my gosh IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 3 MONTHS AHHHH

Okay so I lost access to my account for 3 MONTHS!! I'm sorry!!

But I talked to WATTPAD and they helped me out and IM BACK I guess you can call it a short break! I'm sorry I got scared I would lose you guys😭😭 I'm so sorry!!

We'll I'm back and good! I will try to update often but it's summer in America and I'm going on vacation Friday so it will be hard to update! No worries IM BACK AMD GOOOODDDDD

Recommendation: IF YOU OWN NETFLIX (most girls do) LOOK UP ONE TREE HILL IM OBSESSED AND YOU WILL DIE NO JOKE SO FIND IT

ANYWAYS ILL UPDATE SOON I LOVE YA GUYS SOOO MUCH

OMG SO MANY READINGS SINCE IVE BEEN GONE AHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS

WUTTTTT

HEHHEHEEHI HAD TO

I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!

-MADISON

PS NO MORE BREAKS. PROMISE. I LOVE YOU GUYS. UPDATES SOON.