Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

"Ah, Athena Styles... Haven't seen you in a while babe." Jaarons smirk, seeking into my brain. I felt jakes hands clench, around my waist. I put my hand on his to calm him down. "Yes, I was going to call but, you seemed to busy exchanging saliva with that slut." I growled.

His smile dropped, "now you- sorry but, she doesn't care and nether does I. So I hope you don't mind to move out of our way, dickhead." Jake stepped forward taking me inside and pushing Jaaron to the side.

"Thena!!" A high pitched voice squealed.

I whipped around and shouted, "Abby!!" I ran over her to her and gave her a big squeeze. "Oh my.. Hello jake." Abby laughed, and giving me a look which i returned. "Hey Abby.." Jake smiled, intertwining our fingers. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Come on, I'll show you the pups.." She smiled, guiding us to the puppies. Excitement grew through me. I felt like I was going to burst like a pinta any second. We finally got there and there was a small gate filled with small puppies.

I awed and quickly ran over to them, jumping over the gate. "Hello little puppies!!" I cooed as they all jumped on me. I laughed as they licked and played. But there was one that kept catching my eye.

It was a little black dog, very small, curled up in the corner all alone watching the other dogs get adopted. I want him. I want him to feel love just like all the other puppies felt.

I crawled over to him but he took a step back. "Hey, it's ok little pup.. I'll be your friend. It's okay.." I whispered to him. He finally stopped backing away so I scooped him up. "I'll call you.. Parker after you parking in every spot." I giggled.

I stood up and jumped over the gate. "Parker meet Jake, my boyfriend. You'll be seeing him a lot." I giggled as I found Jake by the food.

No surprise there.

"Awe! Hi there Parker.." Jake cooed, taking him from me. We played and patted him when we finally found Abby to pay.

"You can have him for free. I don't think anyone else would want a shy dog like him.. Bye little guy.. You can visit your mama when ever you like, ok? And bye then, love yous!!" She shouted as we walked out the door.

"Later abs!! Love you too and thanks!!" I blew her a kiss and did a little wave with Parker. As we took a step outside we hear, "Athena.."

No..

"You forgot something." I turned around to find jaaron puckering his lips at me. I felt Jake clench his fist. "Did I forget to slap you? Aw, that's too bad. I was really looking forward for a good slap."

"On my ass, correct?" Jaaron smirked. Jake was about to take a step forward but, I held him back. "Stop it, Jake. He's not worth shit." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

"Get in the car." Jake commanded. Them having a staring contest.

"What? Jake- get. In. The. Car." He growled. This scared me. I quickly panicked and ran into the car, putting Parker down in the back.

I look out the window and see jaaron take a swing at Jake. I gasp as Jake kicked jaaron eight in his stomach. Jaaron punched Jake. Blood oozing out of jakes nose and lip. I felt tears interrupt in my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and dial my dad.

"Hello princess!" My dad chirped.

"Dad, help.." I choked out..

"What, Athena? Where are you?" Panic in his voice. I can already hear him firing up the engine of his care.

"J-Jake and I went out and jaaron w-was there.. And now t-they're fighting. And daddy? I-I'm scared." I cried as they kicked and punched.

"Where are right now?" I already hear him driving.

"Abby's apartment the parking garage. I'm in the car. I-I'm afraid Jake is g-going to get hurt dad." I sobbed in my phone. I look out the window to see them both passed out. I gasp and run out the car.

I bend down to jakes aid. "Oh my gosh!!" I cry into jakes chest, "Jake I'm so sorry. T-This is all my f-fault. I'm so sorry.."

Two car pull in, I'm still sobbing. Trying to keep up with jakes heart.

"Athena!! Jake!!" Many voices screaming. My dad and Zayn run to my side. "Are you okay?" They both ask.

"I'm fine but, please help Jake.. Please." I begged. "Got to the car, Thena.." My dad said sternly as Zayn called the ambulance. "No, dad I need to st- Go."

I stood up and ran towards my dads range rover. I jumped and cried right into my mums arms. Perrie rubbed my back, "he'll be fine Thena. I'm sure of it.."

They ambulance finally came and we watched them take both of them away. "Mum will Jake ok?" She nodded giving me a smile, "of course he will be.."

I sniffled before remembering Parker. I shot out of the car, both Perrie and my mum calling me. I opened jakes car grabbing, Parker and running back.

I smiled at my mum and Perrie as they both gasped. "Oh my gosh.." Perrie cooed. "He's so cute." My mum patted him. I nodded, "that's why we were here. We got him for free. Little Parker.." I smiled, making me feeling better.

"Well we better head to the hospital.." My mum sighed.

I nodded and agreed. I closed my eyes the release the painful headache. I sighed.

I got out my phone and went on twitter and tweeted.

@athena_rosexx: Pray for my love, @jakemailkk_ got hurt today.. Painful to see him hurt :( I love you, feel better <3 #prayforjake

My phone started blowing up what happened. The hashtags #prayforjake and #prayforathena was trending world wide. Feels good to know they care.

I turned my phone closed my eyes and drifted off the sleep.. Dreaming of my jakey.

*_*_*_*

AWEEEE

IM SORRY I NEEED TO UPDATE FASTER I KNOW IKNOW

BUT thank you guys for sticking with me and for all your guys support.. Love yous guys

Sooner update I know

Love you guys

-madisonxx