Harry Styles Daughter

Hello lovies, I would like to send a shoutout to my very close friend Lexie who is writing an amazing O2L fanfic.

So go check her out @o2lislifee_

Love you lex!

Go here's a chappie for all of you guys!!!

-Athena's POV-

I hoped out of the warm hot water and wrapped an towel around my body. I collapsed on my bed and got out my phone. I typed in on YouTube O2L

I started giggling has JC started taking selfies with Connor in the middle of the video.

I went on tumblr just plain out laughing and giggling at something's. I would just like to say yes I have read some my dad's fan fanfic. And holy shit.. Amazing writers but weird cause it's my dad like seriously.

I finally got off my phone and changed into Lara sweetheart neck skater dress and black heels. I straightened my hair. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush and some glittery lip gloss.

I got my leather bag put in some stuff. Makeup, clothes, hair curler, and shoes. I grabbed my phone and charger and speakers, of course.

I sighed and looked at my self in the mirror on the wall.

My innocence streaking through each bone in my body. I bite my lip out of nerves thinking of all the possible things that could go wrong. My dad finds out. I get pregnant. Maybe this isn't the best ides at 16. Don't want to be known as Harry Styles daughter, 16 and pregnant.

My dad and mum would kill me. Maybe worse.

I quickly ran out of my room, taking my heels off and running to my aunts and uncles room. I searched through uncle Zayns bedside cabinet and finally found what I needed. I grabbed 3 condoms just in cause and stuck them in my bra in cause anyone sees me. I stood up and ran back to my room without any one seeing yes. I took them out and stuck than in my bag hiding them in my sunglass case.

I put my heels back on and grabbed my bag and ran to Carly's room. In heels. Almost tripped like 5 times but, I made it.

"Damn, Thena you clean up good!" I gave her look and rolled my eyes and sat myself on the bed. "I'm kidding ena!! Geez your freaking out.. " I shrugged and took her pillow.

"May I?" I asked.

She nodded.

I took the pillow, stuffed my face into it and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

-Jakes POV-

As I tightened my tie, I felt my insides start to melt. When Athena said we could do anything we like. My insides tingled. Let's just say Jake junior approves.

I grabbed my duffle bag that I use when I go to the gym, and stuffed with everything we need. Athena said shell grab the condoms so I just went along with it.

I feel excited for this but.. I feel like that. When it comes to this kind of stuff that it shouldn't be planned like we did but... I don't know. I don't know what love is.

Maybe what Athena and I are feeling isn't love. Maybe it's bad gas? Maybe poop? I mean we don't have a clue of what love is. Were only 16. And Thena just turned 16 last month. Before I could stop myself I ran into Athena's room.

I gapped at her, in her red sweetheart dress. Once again, Jake junior approves.

"Oh Jake.. I didn't expect for you.. To uh.. Uh sorry.. Uh... Hi." She stuttered, blushing.

"Uh.." I said, staring at her amazing body.

"Yes?" She said with pleading eyes.

"Um .. I wanted to uh say.. That. Maybe we.. Aren't ready?" I said coming as more of a question. Her eyebrows knitted together.

"What do you mean?"

Confidence started to build in me.

"I think we should waste something so important for something that could not be love. Were 16! We don't know what love is.." I stated.

Her eye filled with sadness.

"You don't want to go to that.." She said, not finishing her sentence.

"No, I think.. That we should come back here and watch some movies. We don't know what love even is, Athena. I may not be the guy you think I am.." I said sadly, facing the truth.

"But you are!! Your my sweet, loving, handsome, and caring Jake." She spoke, uneasy.

"No I'm not. I'm different than most guys. Your so innocent and kind. I'm the complete opposite. I can't believe I'm doing this.." I mumbled.

"Huh?" She asked, tear welling up.

"They let me out of the hospital a day before I came back." I spoke, my voice in even. My heart raced. Every ounce of my body regretting that night, every single day.

"I came home and I saw you weren't home. Then I saw your phone. I left it there, waiting for you. Then it buzzed and I could help but, read it. Them I saw it was from jaaron. He asked if you wanted to make out like that one night when I was gone. And I though you were cheating on me so I went over tabis and spent the night.." I sighed ashamed.

Her tears starting streaming down her face.

"You went through my phone?" She gritted, eyes full of anger and sadness.

My head shot up. I rubbed my neck and stuttered, "what? Pshh no.."

"That is NOT ok. This is about trust, Jake. First, you lied to me about coming home, second, you went through my phone, and third you cheated on me, thinking that I did. When I didn't!! I always get this texts. I delete each time because I loved you soo much."

My shattered as she used the word 'lovED'

"So you don't love me anymore."

"Of course, I love you but, now.." She laughed, before sighing, "I don't know who you are."

"Maybe your right.." She said backing away from me.

"Your not as nice as you seem, Jake."

She started at me as she said the worst think I have ever heard. Each word dripping with poison.

"I hate you."

~~~~

Ohhhhhh snap!!! Did I get yah guys?!? Did I?!? Huh?!?!

Yeah I did.

ZAYUMMMMMM DO YOU GOT A BAE OR NAWWWWW

SORRY I HAD TOOOOO

BYEEEE BABIESSSSS

LOVE YOUUIU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND Votes!!!

MEANS SOOOOOOOO MUCH

BWT 5K BITCHESSSSSS WOOOOOOO

K BAI

-madisonxx