Harry Styles Daughter

Erm my GAWD

1k ONE FRICKEN K

HOW

I CANT, NOT EVEN. NOPE. I CANT NOPE NAHHH

UGH THANNK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES THNAK YOU

LOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE MOON AND BACK JEEP UP THE THE GOOD WORK AND ILL KEEP UP MINE SO PAY ATTENTION THIS IS GETTIN INTENSE

I PRESENT CHAPPIE 19

L

-Athena's POV-

I tossed and turned, trying the find a comfortable spot but, I just couldn't get my mine off of everything. My parents finally talking and getting along. Lucy gone, pregnant. And Jake.

My sweet, sweet Jake.

I admit, I miss him. A lot.

I finally get out of bed and check the time, 3:42 am

Ugh oh my god kill me!

I tiptoe down stairs to the kitchen and get out some apple juice and a cup. I pour the apple juice and take sip, trying to forget Jake but it's not working. All of a sudden, I hear the lock juggle on the door, I panicked and dropped my cup.

"Shit.." I cursed not caring about the mess rushing behind the cabinet I look out behind it as the stranger walks in but, it's not a stranger it's Jake.

"J-Jake?" I whisper to be sure. "Thena what are you doing up?" He asks confused. "Couldn't sleep. Why were you out? I though you were in bed like you should be.." I frowned. He shrugged, "I was with tabi.."

Ow

That hurt

"At this time of night? What were you guys doing?" I asked, really not wanting to know but, I could use this against. Not the best idea but, I dint care it'll be fun. "Why do you care?"'he snapped. "I don't but, your parents might." I smirked.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me." I sneered.

He panicked, "stop." I smiled evilly.

"Fine, we were.. Having s-e-x" he spelled. I bite my tongue to keep for crying. Without a word, I silently walked away up to my room, laid on my big bed. I shoved my face into the pillow and broke down, sobbing and crying.

That broke me. I don't love anyone else but, Jake

It's only Jake. With his black soft hair, his sparkling greenish blue eyes and his smile so ugh

I have got it bad..

I fell asleep with the though of Jake in my mind...

-that morning-

I jumped out of the shower, wrapping a white towel around my hair and body. I pulled my hair out if the towel when I made it to my make up desk. I brushed through it and blowed dried since I was feeling good and refreshed today I decided on straightening my hair which was a pain.

I quickly straightened my brown locks and now doing my make up. I decided on a more natural look instead of being a blonde fake prick. I put on eyeliner, mascara and some blush. I went for some nude lipstick.

I changed into black high water shorts, lace short selve top, sliver flats and some bracelets and a necklace that my grandma gave me when I was 6. There's a star on it and on the back it says

'No one has to believe it but, me..'

I snatched my phone huddled down the stairs, running right into Jake. "Oh Thena. Just the person I needed to see, can I talk to you?"

Last nights memories start flooding back to me and I lose all courage. I bite my lip and simpler say, "no, I don't want to talk to you." I rush pass him towards the kitchen.

He chases after to me. I turn around, stopping him, "and by the way, too much information!" My courage building up, "an- I broke up with Tabi." My breathe hitched.

"W-What?"

That means..

"I'm single.. And I would be honored, if you would be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, "Excuse me sir? I'm sorry but, I can't accept. " he looks confused. I giggle running up to him. "You still haven't kissed me yet.." I whisper before crashing my lips to his.

Our lips moving In sync. Butterflies erupting in my stomach. Fireworks going off like the 4th of July. This is what every kiss should feel like.

Magical. Unbelievable.

Special.

I pulled away, "now I accept." I whisper before kissing him again.

"Ey' no kissing!" My dad barked at us, jumping us apart. A blush creeped onto my cheeks.

"Daddd.." I wined.

"Fine.." He hugged before walking away

I crashed my lips onto his. It was special. I knew I love Jake from that moment. The moment I met him. It was him. Only him.

Always him.

Always Jake

A/N

Awwww

How cute

Once agin thanks

IK short

I'll try to write a long chappie next time anyways THank youuuuu

Love youuuuu

-MADIOSN

WUTTTT

(I had to;) )