Harry Styles Daughter

SUPPRISE it's jakes POV YAY

-Jakes POV-

I collapse on the couch, my head buried into my hands.

"Hey you okay mate?" Luke asked climbing towards me. "Do I look ok?!" I snap. "you shouldn't of done that, Jake.." My dad said sitting before me.

"I know I mess- no you don't! Athena is different.. She told me herself that when she was 12 her father promised her that if anybody hurts her they have to go home and visit her mothers grave and decide ether to stay or to go.."

"W-What?" I stuttered.

Imagine life without Thena, my best friend who could've been my girlfriend. God I wish she was! She's perfect.

The way her brown hair flows. Her hassle eyes sparkle in the sun. The way she smiles at everyone even with people who hurt her, like I did. Laughing at everyone even if it wasn't funny. Cheering seconds after getting hurt. Is she like that now? What happened to my Thena? I don't understand what could've gone wrong

Oh I know cause I'm cheater.. Dumb dumb cheater.

"Erm excuse me?" I said, quickly rushing up the stairs towards thenas room but jess and Kaylee stops me. "Stop right where you are little brother?" Jess says, holding me back. "Haven't you done enough?" Kaylee snaps.

I take a step back and mumble, "Is it true?" They look at each other and nod. I gasp and let the tears stream. "I'm sorry Jake but, there's not use.. Even Lucy tried with the new baby but, nothing.." Jess said pulled me in for in for a hug.

I push her away and say, "please leave me alone.." She looks a bit taken back before saying rudely, "come on Kaylee!" Dragging kaylee away.

There's only one thing to do..

I rush put the door, slamming it behind me. I rush next door knocking. There tabi

"Hey Jake!" Her voice saying cheerfully. "Hey Tabi! Can I come in?"

-Athena's POV-

I neatly pack my clothes in the suit case. "Please Thena don't do this to Jake! You can run away from your problems!!" Perrie says, taking my hand into Hers. "I'm not staying there, in I need time..t-to think.." I said getting lost in my own words.

All of a sudden, zayn breaks in, "not now zayn- Jake just left and is at that girls tabitha's house.."

So that's the way you want to be Jake.. Then bring it. I take out the clothes, stuffing back into where they belong, "What are you doing Thena?" Harry asked, unsure. "We're not leaving.." I say, simply. I hear cheers and everyone leaves. Or I though everyone did..

When I hear the door close, I let it out sobbing. "Come here.." I hear a calm voice, know as Perrie. I rush into her arms, crying into her chest. "Aunt Perrie, it hurts! Make it stop please make it stop!!" I sob.

"Shh Thena.. Baby it'll be fine.. Hush I know that it hurts but there's only one way to move on.." She says, rubbing my back. I look up and sniff, "w-what?" "To find some one else.. Maybe that jaaron boy..?" She smirks. I smile and nod. She wipes my tears and says, "how bout you call him and ask he wants to come over or out to dinner?" I smile and nod.

I pull her into a hug and say, "Aunt Perrie thank you for everything!" She smiled and returns the favor. "Anything for you, Thena.." She says, before leaving.

I sigh and pick up my iPhone finding his number and clicking dial.

"Hello?" I hear a raspy accent boom through the phone.

Here goes nothing...

(A/N:

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER IK BUT I WANTED TO JPDATE REAL QUICKLY BUT DONT WORRY I SEE AN UPDATE IN UR FUTURE.

Anyways thanks guys WUV US

K BYEE WUTTTT BYW

Oh and thank for sticking with me and my awesome grammar (note the sarcasm)

-Madison;) xx