Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

Jaaron's and I make out session was heating up quickly. He started playing with the hem of my shirt. When he was trying to take it off I pulled away.

"I'm sorry jaaron.. I just can't," I murmur, "not until I'm legal.." He smiles and nods, "I understand. You know when you called me, I could not have been more happy." He laughs. I giggle, "Thanks for letting me come over.."

All of a sudden, the door slams shut and some one screams, "Jaaron, were home!!" I gave home a confused look. "Oh shit.. My parents are home.. I bet my rat sister is here too." He rolled his eyes. "I would love to meet them!!" I cheer. "Really?"

"Of course!" I smile. "But what do I call you.. Since this isn't really a friend thing to do.." He wiggles his eyebrows. I let out a laugh and say, "If you want you can call me your.. G-girlfriend.." His face turns beet red. "O-okay.." He stutters, taking my hand leading me down stairs.

"Mom, Dad, Abby.. Meet Athena Styles, my girlfriend.." He smiles.

"Athena?!?"

Abby?

-Jakes POV-

Our tongues danced in each other's mouths like there's no tomorrow. She threw off my shirt, playing the hem of my pants. I tug on her shirt, locking our kiss. We slam against the wall until I start nibbling on her ear and whisper, "jump.." She does as told.

I lay her on the bed, kissing her neck. She moans my name until, I finally take off her shirt. I easily take off her bra, with no hesitation. As she locks our lips once again, taking off my pants. As she does that my mind pulls to Athena. I close my eyes thinking of the way she laughs and kisses me, everything.

She kisses my neck as I moan, "Thena.." Then we both freeze. "Thena? Who's Thena?" She asks, pulling away. I pull her waist towards my, nibbling on her neck, mumbling, "No one.. It's just you and me baby.." Trying to act, sexy but failing miserably.

She pushes me away and stats, "No Jake, please not now.." I nodded, guilt filling inside of me. "I'm sorry Tabi.. It's my fault I'm just going through a rough time at my house.." I sigh, buring my face into my hands. She rubs my back and whispers, "How bout you stay with me, babe?"

I look up and say, "You really mean that?" She nods, pressing a kiss to my cheek, nose and then forehead. I smile and say, "I would love too.."

Our lips moved against each other until she pulled away. I pouted as she giggled. She threw on a neck, leggings, boots, and put her messy hair in a bun. She threw my shirt and pants at me. We changed and fixed our hair. She fixed her make up, of course. And then, She grasped my hand, leading me out her room down the stairs.

"Mom, Daddy, meet Jake Malik. He's the new neighbor next door but, he's also my boyfriend.." She giggles. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Carlos.. Very nice to meet you!" I said taking my hand, both of them nicely taking it.

"Please call me, Delia. Is your father, Zayn Malik from the old band One direction?" She asked. "Correct. Let me guess, when you were young you loved them too?" I laughed, " Oh yes! For my 18th birthday I got tickets for one of their concerts. That's were I meet, Felix here!" She laugh pinching her husbands cheeks. We all laughed as he blushed.

"Not to be rude, sir. But what were you doing there?" I asked, slightly unsure. "I was there for my sisters, 15th birthday." I nodded, chuckling. I should've known.

"Come meet my brother and sister!" Tabi tugged my arm. We ran to the living room to find a girl who looked alike to Tabi and also a boy.

The girl had lighter brown with green eyes, that stared down her phone screen. She wore a white sweater, dark green scarf, army leggings, and some combat boots. The boy looked that same but, in jeans, white v-neck, vans, and his brown hair swiped to the side.

"Olivia, Jason meet my boyfriend, Jake. Jake meet my older sister, Olivia," she gave me a slight wave, her smile bright, "and my other older brother Jason. I'm the youngest.." She gave me a slight nod, looking back to the TV. "Jason is 19 and Olivia is turning 18 next week." Tabi smile at me, her eyes gleaming.

"Well then, happy early birthday!" She let out a laugh before turning back to her phone.

Tabitha's phone went off right when we sat on the couch. "Oh no! I have to go, I promised my friend that I would take her shopping today for her blind date tomorrow.." She sighed. I pouted but, nodded. "I have to get going anyways, my parents are most likely looking for me.." I said heading towards the door.

"Bye Delia! Bye Mr. Carlos!" I yelled. "Call me jack!" Mr. Carlos said before we slammed the door shut. "Bye babe!" I called to her, waving. She waved back before jumping into the car, driving away.

I walked through the front door, surprise to see the house empty. I collapsed on the couch before falling into deep sleep.

-Athena's POV-

"I cannot believe your dating my brother!" Abby squealed. Her voice booming through my computer speakers.

I left jaarons house not too long ago. I'm not skyping Abby, the one I met with drunk Harry and now my boyfriends sister.

Small world, ey?

"So explain.." She stated with a serious expression. "What?" I asked, playing on my phone. "With you know..Jake.." She asked, hesitating. I rolled my eyes, "nothing.. I have to go anyways. Bye Abby.." I say quickly hitting end, without her reply.

I shut down my computer, putting it back on my desk. Just when I was about to head towards the bathroom, I hear the door slam shut. I sneak towards the stairs, peaking at who it is. I see Jake collapse not he couch. I wait couple mins before coming out until he was asleep.

I sneak over to him. I stroke his cheek, feeling a sticky feeling on my fingers. I pull away in disgust. "Did you take a shower, bub?" I asked, quietly. I look at his cheek seeing, a dark red lip stick stain.

My vision starts to blur. I hold my hand to my mouth, my sobs muffling. He starts to stir, I try my best to stay quiet but, it's clearly not working.

I feel a slight vibration. I check my phone but, it's not mine,

It's jakes.

I pick up his phone quietly, checking who it is.

To: Jakeyyxx
From: Tabiii<333

Hey babe! Can I stop by later for some late night kissing? ;) xx

I drop the phone from my hands, gasping. Jake stirs some more. I rush up he stairs. I jump into my bed, stuffing my head into the pillow. I let my sobs, echo into the room. I hear a light knock on the door,

I wipe my tears and the smeared makeup, drying my best to look normal. I turn in he TV quickly, hiding into the covers.

"Come in!" I yell. Jake comes huddling in, "hey erm.. I was wondering if you and jaaron would like to come out to dinner with Tabi and I tonight?" Before I could stop my self I blurt,

"I would love too.."

(A/Ns:

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BOOBEAR!! WUVVV YOUUU

AND MERRY CHRISYMAS

AND THANK YOUUU GUYS FOR 300 READS YAYAYAYAYAYAY

THANK YOU, LOVE YOU

KISS KISSS

IM NKT NORMAL

ENGLISH PLEASE

MUWHHAHAHAHAH

WUTTTTTTT

BYEEEEEE

-MADISONNNNNN (ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY YAY!!)