Harry's Styles Daughter

(Athean's POV)

When we finally got to the airport, we did everything we had to do and we sat an waited for our flight to called. I started reading one of my books while Harry went on his phone. I pretended to read but instead I went on my iPod and went on Instagram.

@athean_rose2: SUPPRISE flight to LA! With this guy...😁👌 @harrystyles

I posted a picture of me and Harry but Harry looking down at his phone. I hear his phone goes off so I quickly shut of my iPod and read 'Tuck Everlasting'

@harrystyles: #athenastagram

My iPod wen off as Harry posted a pic of me reading. I look at him. He smirked. BEEPBEEPBEEP!

@harrystyles would like to follow you

I click yes and follow him.

"Flight to Los Angles, California is now borading. First class boarders please come and board. I repeat flight to Los Angles, California is now borading. Thank you." He stands up. "First class?" I ask. He nods. We walk to the lady. Who smiles at him but gives me a dirty look. I grab Harry's hand and smile at her. Harry looks at me. As we walk on the bridge and her lady is out of sight I let go and rub my hand on the walls. "Yuck, you...." I say in disgust. "Thanks, feeling the love." He sighs and sits on the first row he sees.

My eyes widen. There's headphones,tv ,blankets, and a pillow on my seat. "Wow what do you do for living?" I asked. "You don't know?" He said blankly. I stared at him. He turned around to 2 teenage girls. "Hi girls. What's your guys names?" They squeal silently. "Nicole and Mallory." They said acting cool. "Harry styles. This is my friend Athena. I'm watching her for the week." They bit their lips in awe. "Hi I'm Athena. My mom just died. I'm all alone." I said biting my check so it would look like I'm crying.

I'm a master at acting and revenge."awe. I'm so sorry! Why is Harry watching you?" They asked. "B-Beacuse he is all I h-have left." I bit my lip. He rolled his eyes. "Oh please... Don't believe a word she is saying. I'm just trying to get her to like me" I pretended to Burst into tears.

They started at Harry in disgust. I turned around and giggled."devil.." He mumbled. "Brat.." I whispered.

The plain finally started up and I started watching The Notebook. "Don't you think your a little young for that?" I rolled my eyes, he was watching the titanic. I watched the movie crying slightly.

The movie finally ended and we had 15 mins left so I just listened to music and read my book. "Why?" I look up at Harry. "Do you hate me?" He asked. "No" I said blankly. "Do you think I am your father?" I shrugged.

I honestly don't know what to think by this point. Ugh. "I don't know or care if your my father or not. Your a dick and that's all you will ever be." My anger rising quickly. "Listen I don't know what your problem is but- your my problem." I snapped.

His jaw clenched. "What did I do?" I laughed and said, "you don't know? I would not be if wasn't for you. Why? Because you didn't use a fucking condom!!" I said my voice raising as I say it. "I should've I wouldn't want a piece of shit like you. I knew your mother should've gave you away. Life would be so much more easier." I gasp. "Than why did you want me to go with you? If I am so much of a piece of shit.

Everyone was staring now.

His face softened, "I'm so sorry Athen- save it you dick!" I snapped, sitting back down. I can't believe he said that. I can't believe this.

"Listen, Athena- Attention all passengers. We will be landing soon. Please sit back down and buckle your seat belts. Thank you." I buckled my sit belt and continue on reading my book. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it. I will do anything to earn your trust that I might be your father or just a friend." I ignored. "Come on please..." He whispered. "Fine.." I huffed. "Just.. Can you do one thing for me?" I whispered. "Anything." He said.

I smirked.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We eventually got off and headed towards his house. Or mansion.

He unlocked the door and walked it. I could see nothing. Just darkness. The light quickly turned on then, "SUPPRISE!" There was a banner of Harry, my mom, and you could see a little round belly. "Erm... Hi everybody!" He said, awkwardly. "Uh.. Harry can I talk to you?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair in a pony tail. She was wearing a blue dress that went right above the knee with some brown boots and a leather jacket.

They talked quietly as everyone stared ether at me or them. I snacked on some chips and dip as they talked. Some girl with short blonde hair, smoky eye makeup, and red lipstick came up to me. Her outfit was adorable. "Hi sweetheart." Her sweet voice was nice and smooth. "Hello!" I smiled.

She chuckled and said, "I'm Perrie. What's your name, love?" I couldn't help but smile at her kindness. " I'm Athena Rose. See there." I pointed to the picture if Harry and mum. "That's my mum." Her smile kindly faded as she asked, " oh my gosh.. Where is your ... Mum?" She fakery smiled... My smile faded as I spoke," up there.." I pointed to the sky.

"I was your mums best friend. Wait wait wait... You mean..." She choked on the tears. "Everybody Allison is dead. S-She died a couple days ago." Harry cut in.Perries sobs filled the room. I tear slightly learning that there's nothing I could do to get her back. Wait... "Harry?" I said. His head snapped towards me. "Why did you bring me here? I know it was not just to 'gain' my trust. Why?" His head lowered as his eye softened.

"I came back to get your mother back. I knew that your mother was pregnant and I happy I stayed with ever for the first few months but, she left because she though I couldn't handle a baby. And she didn't want to mess with my career. Why didn't you invite us to the funeral?" He choked out. A sob escaped my mouth. I collapsed into Perries arms.

"We didn't invite you because I have no idea who you were til this morning. I didn't think about a second in my life until you came in." I whimpered. The strawberry blonde girl stood up and said, "so this is your daughter Harry? We are done Harry! You are a jerk." She huffed, her heels walking away." His eyes widened, "baby wait... Candy wait!" He yelled but the door slammed shut before he could get her.

"Why did you come all the way to England to get my mom if you already was dating... That?" I said in disgust. He rubbed his hair, annoyed. "Your right why did I bring you here. Your just like your mom. A big giant slut." He gritted.

"Harry!" "Harry" "Harry" Perrie, I think his mum, and a another girl yelled. "I hate you. I don't know why I agreed coming here. You don't deserve me and my mum at all." I said standing running out the door.

"Fine you slut!" He screamed. I sat on the side of the rode next a nice red car. I sighed the. Bursted into tears. I hear multiple foot steps and 3 bares of heels. I turn around, whipping my eyes to find Perrie, 2 girls and 4 guys. I also hear Harry screaming for them to come back but they didn't even look back. Perrie held out her hand and said, "come on, I have a bag of cookies waiting for a little girl to way them."

I laughed making new friends and thinking, this is why I came.