ERMMM MY GAWD

ERM MY GAWD

ERM MY GAWD

200 READSSSS FUCJINGIEHDJF WUTTTT

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME

LIKE ASDIJKSJFJEJDNFJJD WUTTTTT

JSIDNFJENJWNFJNEBFJ

SJNDJFNRJ

AND TO THANK YOU GUYS

EARLY NEW CHAPTER!!!

EEF ALL OF YOU FOR LEADING MW SOOOO FAR

I THOUGH I WOULD ONLY GET LIKE TWO READS BUT TWI HUNDERED

DAMN

IM SP GOODDDD

PTAYYYY NEW CHAPTERRRRR

-Athena's POV-

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I walked into the house.

To: Athena Styles
From: Unknown

Hey it's jaaron :) xx

I start to giggled at Jake walks up and scares me.

"BOO!" He screams. I jump up and drop my phone. He started laughing none stop. He finally stops and picks up my phone.

"Not cool and please don't read my text!" I said huddling trying for my phone. Reaching but failing miserably. "Who jaaron?" He ask, scoffing.

He's jealous.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream, jumping up and down, "your jealous!! I can't have one friend that is a boy with out you being jealous!!"

"I am not jealous, when you were gone I met a girl named..." He started, "Tabitha." He screams.

"Hahah sure!" I rolled my eyes walking away. "YOU CAN MEET HER!!" He screams. I stop in my tracks, feeling his smirk. "Fine you can meet jaaron." I smiled walking towards him. "Fine"

"Fine"

I take my phone from his grasp and dial his number, as I was about to click call someone coughed awkwardly. There in front of us was our whole entire family.

"Who's jaaron?" My dad asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just some guy I met at the mall.." I shrug, collapsing on the couch. "And who is Tabitha?" Perrie's voice sounded very annoyed.

"She's the new neighbor next door.. I met her since our mail got mixed up with hers.." He mumbled.

"Wait what happened when you met her?" I ask, biting my lip hoping that he didn't do what I think he did. "We talked a bit.. And I-i.. Kissed her.." He whispered. I gasped, my tears spilling out. "I'm gone for t-two hours for my b-birthday and you go off K-kissing another girl.." I cry.

"I just though since after the day nether one of us made the next move. I just though.."

"I said yes to that d-date because I want to be your g-girlfriend! And I was waiting for you!" I scream, sobbing. I drop to the floor and he and my dad come flying at me. "No! Stay away from me! You messed with my head and.. my heart!! I hate you.." I sigh, curling up into my dads chest.

"Thena.. I-I'm so sorry.." He sighs, shaking his head. "You should be.." I snap as my dad leads me to my room. I sob into his chest, heartbroken. I didn't notice all the girls, including Jess and Kaylee were there.

"I'm so sorry Thena this is all my fault!! If I didn't push you to talk to him.. I-I'm so sorry." She cried. "Don't worry about it! It's not your fault, jaaron is just a friend.. Nothing more.." I smiled, kindly. Tears blocking my vision kind of.

I hear loud sigh if relief, next to me. My Dad.

"But he was kinda of cute.." I giggled, hearing take a deep breathe. "Some birthday huh?" I asked, they all nodded in agreement.

"Hey dad?" I asked, tears still escaping. He nods towards, "remember our deal we made on the plane when I was 12?" I asked. He nods, unsure. "It's time.."

-A/Ns:

I HAD TO GUYS LEABE IT WITH A CLIFF HANGER

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM TELLING YOU

PSHHHHHH NOT

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR TWO HUNDRED READS

VOTE PLEASEEEEE

THANK YOJ LOVIES

KISS KISS

WUUTTTTTTT

WUTTTTT KISSS

BYE

-MADISON (IM NOT NORMAL)