Chapter 4

(Nate's POV)

"You both are welcome here anytime. I do hope you find your sister though Alpha Nathaniel."

Alpha Dakota said as he extended his hand for me to shake.

"Thank you. I hope so too." I let go of his hand as he turned to Braxton.

"You know I never asked mainly because it isn't any of my business but why have you accompanied Alpha Nathaniel? From what I hear you aren't really one for pleasantries." He laughed a little and Braxton showed no emotion to his question.

"You were right the first time when you said it is not any of your business." With that he walked away leaving a smirking Alpha Dakota.

"Well that went well" I laughed knowing very well that he could probably hear us.

"Yes well, we do have to go. Thank you again." He nodded his head and I turned around and walked back to the car that was going to take us back to the hotel room again.

Behind us was a car full of pack warriors from my pack and Braxton's.

We weren't stupid enough to come on this journey alone just in case rogues decided to attack. So it was better if we brought back up.

I got in and took out the map crossing out the 4th pack territory were Eva could possibly be.

"What is next?" Braxton asked as he went through his phone probably checking his emails and updates about his pack.

"Seattle Washington." I folded up the paper and took out my phone.

It's been two weeks since I've been gone and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss home.

So deciding to call Ariana I took out my phone and rang.

"Hello?" She sounded out of breath and immediately got worried.

"Are you okay?" She let out a loud breath before she groaned.

"Fine but Xavier keeps running out of the bath tub and I keep having to chase him down but man.... He's fast!" She let out a small laugh and I smiled.

"Xavier!! Don't. You.Dare!" She screamed and I could hear his footsteps stop.

"What is he doing?" I asked wanting to know why my son was being bad.

"He's standing by the mud pool and he keeps inching forward like if hes going to throw himself inside." She was still breathing kind of hard from running so I thought I should help her a little.

"Put me on speaker."

I heard a button click and Ariana sigh

"Alright. Go."

"Xavier...."

"Uh oh." He said as I heard his little feet getting louder through the phone.

"Go inside and get back into the tub. If you run out again no more ice cream for you." I said sternly.

He whimpered but I knew it was only because I was going to take his ice cream away from him.

"I sowwy." I heard ruffling through the phone and I knew it was because Ariana bent down to pick him up.

"Thanks babe." She said as I heard her kiss him making him laugh.