Chapter 15

(Nates's POV)

He shifted and lunged at her throat. I wasn't quick enough but Danny was and threw his body against the rogues preventing him from touching Eva again.

Eva growled when she saw Danny take over her fight.

She ran up to them, grabbed Danny by the shirt and pulled him off of the rogue.

He went flying on the ground and we just all watched as she ripped into this guys throat.

She was a complete savage.

His friends were now both angry and scared.

And honestly, I didn't blame them.

Some of them shifted and ran towards us, probably hoping they could save their leader but in reality they were already too late.

A guy ran at me in wolf form but he was a small little wolf so I didn't bother to shift.

He swiped at my Ribs successfully drawing blood, but I grabbed the back of his neck scruff and pulled him back towards me.

He fell to the ground with a whimper and I knew he was already damaged goods.

He shook off the pain and tried to charge at me again, but I side stepped him.

What I didn't expect was being pushed from behind by another wolf.

"NATE" Danny screamed but he was already fighting off two other rogues so I knew he couldn't help.

I shook my head at him and went back to the rogues I was fighting.

The rogue that I had side stepped before was now circling me, growling and snapping his teeth at me.

I decided to shift knowing I could take these assholes on better in my wolf form.

My clothes were now in pieces on the floor and the wolf that was on my back was now on the floor.

He jumped up and now he was circling me too.

I knew the smartest thing to do right now was to wait until they make the first move.

Luckily, they did. The first rogue jumped at me, while the other one just full on charged at me from the side.

I jumped from my spot and rolled to my right so that they both missed me.

Before the first one could react I lunged at him and took his neck in my throat and bit down.

The second wolf saw what I had just did and his eyes just grew with intense anger.

He was so overwhelmed with hatred that he just charged at me and I took my paw and swiped at his whole body.

He flew the wall and went limp.

He wasn't moving so I figured he was dead. It was a hard throw, it probably broke his neck in the process.

I see Danny now fighting one of the wolves and my eyes immediately look for Eva's body.

Finally, I found her and she was now protecting the girl from five wolves.

She didn't move but she was shaking with anger.

She stood there, eyes red as blood, and nails sharp as knives as she defender herself and that girl.