Chapter 22

(Nate's POV)

She left the room and now I felt like I could breath.

I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes.

Shes back. After two years she came back.

Braxton was shaking in his place and so was Alex.

Alex turned and hit the wall so hard that it made a hole.

He turned and walked out of the room probably leaving so he could cool down.

"I will be back in an hour. I am coming to this meeting."

Braxton looked at me and then left.

I didn't even know what to say at this point. Was I suppose to be happy that shes back?

Was I suppose to be mad for everything that she has put us through, or was I suppose to be hurt that she left and didn't even try to let us help her.

"What are you thinking?" Danny asked as he sat in the chair across from me.

I sighed and ran both hands through my hair.

"I don't know man. I don't know what to feel. It's like I'm feeling everything so much that I feel nothing at all." he nodded his head and took out his phone.

"Well I guess we should call off the search party now. No point in looking for someone who is already here." He put the phone to his ear and called Jordan.

When Eva had left I gathered a search party. They don't go far but just far enough to look for clues.

"Hey Quin, put Jordan on."

Quin joined Jordan on the trip, and was now not only head of the pack warriors but she and Jordan are a thing.

They decided that they weren't going to look for their mates and wait on them any longer because there was no point.

Their feelings for each other have been strong since day one.

"Hey man. Come home. We found her or well she found us."

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I don't know, its a long story just come back."

I sat there and watched as he kept talking

"Okay well how long?"

He nodded his head and sighed.

"Alright. I'll wire the money." With that he hung up and looked at me.

"They're about eight hours out but with a jet I say two hours out maybe less." I nodded my head and stood up.

"I'm going to check on Ariana." We were expecting our second child and I wanted to know that she was okay.

I haven't yet told her that Eva is back and I don't know how I'm going to tell her.

I walked out of the room and up to the next floor to our room.

The door was locked and I knew she was still worried.

Knocking gently I wiggled the door knob.

"Ariana, its only me. They're gone." I heard the dresser move from in front of the door and she threw herself at me.