Chapter 25

(Nates POV)

    I heard Jasmine shift and when I turned to look at her she was charging at Quin.

            Adam growled at Jasmine and shifted trying to stop her from hurting Quin.

        Natalia saw what he was doing and shifted right after him.

          Suddenly everyone was shifting and fighting.

       Jasmine was fighting Quin.

          Adam was fighting Jasmine.

           Natalia was fighting Adam.

             Jordan was now fighting off anyone who was getting close to Quin or Natalia.

       Everything was just so chaotic and I didn't even know why everyone was fighting.

            "NATE COMMAND YOUR PACK AND I WILL COMMAND MINES." Eva screamed while looking at me.

      I nodded my head and shifted.

          "YOU WILL ALL BACK DOWN." They all stopped fighting but were still growling.

         "BACK. DOWN. NOW." Jordan and Quin stopped growling and backed away from Eva's pack.

             Eva shifted and and snarled at her pack who whimpered. They bowed before her and she growled at them again before they turned their heads completely submitting to her.

            "Shift and go to my office." they bowed their heads before running inside.

        Ariana came running outside with sweats in her hand.

        I shifted back and put on the sweats.

           I looked at Eva and saw that her pack were all looking at her and then they all nodded their wolf heads before going inside their tents.

           "Meeting, NOW." She nodded her head and I grabbed Arianas hand and headed upstairs to the office.

          I slammed the door and looked at Jordan and Quin who were standing there looking pissed off.

          "Do you want to tell me what the fuck that was about?"

          Quin glared at me and crossed her arms.

         "Why are you mad at us? Those mutts attacked me first!"

         I looked at her and growled.

           "Lose the fucking attitude. Remember who you're talking to." She sighed and looked at me.

          "I'm sorry Alpha. But that she wolf attacked me first for no reason. What was I supposed to do?"

      A knock came from my door as Michael, Brian, Natalia, Adam, Raven, Jasmine, and Eva came walking in.

         They all stood against the wall with their arms crossed.

           Danny and Alex came in not a few seconds later with Athena and Destiny.

             Quin turned and starred at Jasmine who then growled at Quin.

                 Quin growled back but Eva growled at both of them making them both stop.

         "Eva would you like to explain why your pack member attacked mines?"