Chapter Two

MINHO'S P.O.V.
"You won't hurt her," Newt continued listing off the things I shouldn't do if I were to date Audrey. We were following Janson to the room we were going to get check ups with some doctors.
I stopped walking at his last comment. I turned to him. I put all jokes aside "You think I would do that to her?"
"Well no but I have to make sure." he told me
"Newt," I said shaking my head at him and began to walk again.
"What?" Newt said, "you can't blame me. She's my sister Minho."
"Believe me I know she is." I replied sighing, "You've reminded like ten times in the past three minutes."
"Just trying to get my point across. I know your bloody hearing is pretty selective." he said causing me to chuckle.
"I'm not gonna hurt her. I..." I said
"You what?" Newt asked
I shook my head. "Nothin'"
We didn't talk much the rest of the way
AUDREY'S P.O.V.
Dr. Nelson guided Teresa and I to the doctor's station. We apparently finished before the guys did because we were a the only ones there. The doctor picked up a clip board.
"Teresa it looks like you will be seeing Dr. Crawford in the back" she said pointing to a medical table in the Back of the room. It had curtains that could be closed around it. "And Audrey you will be with me over there." she pointed to an identical table on the opposite wall of Teresa's.
Teresa and I nodded our heads and walked to our separate make-shift rooms. I sat on the table and Dr. Nelson began pressing buttons on a machine.
Familiar voices began to come closer to the door. All of the guys walked in. I jumped up when Minho noticed me. He began to walk towards me when the doctor put a hand on my shoulder. "We really need to get you checked out. Can you say hello later?" something in her voice was off. I looked to Minho slightly disappointed and nodded my head. Dr. Nelson began to close the curtains around us.
"What are you doing with her?" Newt asked coming up behind Minho before the last curtain was closed.
"Just a few tests young man. Nothing major" she told him.
"Then Why are you separating them?" Minho asked gesturing to Teresa and I.
"Privacy." the doctor said getting annoyed. She quickly shut the curtain. She clapped her hands and turned to me. "Now we are just going to do a quick physical and then you will have to get a few vaccinations alright?"
Once she had checked everything she needed to the doctor allowed me to leave the small cubical. She directed me to sit at a station in the front of the room. Newt was there. On my way I passed Minho who was running on a treadmill. I smiled and continued walking.
"What did that doctor want?" he asked
"Nothing, just a physical," I replied sitting in a chair next to him. A man in a lab coat walked over to us carrying a tray of syringes. "Okay," he said picking up a syringe and turning it around, "ladies first. Please roll up your sleeve miss."
"What is that?" Newt asked putting his hand on my shoulder before the man could inject it in me.
"Just a little concoction. Some calcium. Vitamins A through Z. Pretty much everything you've been deprived of out there." he responded looking at the syringe. He glanced at me. "Try to relax"
I glanced at Newt who grabbed my hand. I don't remember getting shots before the maze but I'm pretty sure I didn't like them. It didn't help that the needle in my arm looked like it was ten inches long.
After the doctor gave Newt the same shot a man dress in a black t-shirt and black pants came in looking for Thomas. The man led him out of the room leaving the rest of us confused as to where Thomas was taken. We all shared confused glanced as they walked out but didn't say anything.
"Your all done miss." A different doctor told me after double checking everything was fine. "Just stay in here and when everyone else is done you all will be taken to the others.
"The others?" I asked him
"The other kids from WICKED." with that the man walked away leaving me more confused.
I sat down next to Minho who was currently getting his injection.
"You know I don't think I liked shots before all this." he told me rubbing his arm.
"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" I teased.
"Well..."
"I was joking babe." I said shaking my head at him. "So did Newt say anything to you?"
"Lets just say I'm lucky I'm allowed to look at you with all of the rules he set." he laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at my older brother. Newt was talking to Frypan but I knew He was glancing at Minho and I every few minutes. Minho saw me looking and turned his head. The next time Newt looked we both smiled and waved. He immediately looked away acting like he wasn't spying on us.
"You know," Minho said "I get the feeling he doesn't like me that much anymore."
I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Newt's just being... Newt. He'll come around I know it. As for him hating you I highly doubt it. He's just protective." I assured Minho.
"It's gotta be bad for his health to be this protective though." Minho said making me laugh.
"If roles were switched you would be the exact same way." I responded
He chuckled "I hate it when your right."
Just then a man entered the room. "Alright, now That you are all done here we can bring you to join people who come from the same... situation as you all."
"You mean" Chuck began "there were more mazes?"