Chapter Thirteen

AUDREY'S P.O.V.
"Audrey!" I heard as the ringing faded. Teresa yelled my name again and I turned to look at her. Everything moved in slow motion.
"Minho..." I muttered as Teresa grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "No..."
"Audrey they have him! We need to get inside." she pulled me into the door as the boys carried my unconscious boyfriend into the dark building after us. They surrounded him and Teresa held me back.
"I need to see him," I mumbled "he can't be..."
I pushed her arms away. I was numb. Was he okay? Alive? Hurt? Worse?
I ran to the group and pushed my way through. Minho was there. Laying on the ground unmoving. Everyone backed away.
"Minho..." I whispered. I gripped his short "No. You can't. Don't do this wake up!" I yelled this time.
"Minho please" I begged but he didn't move.
"Audrey-" newt began
"No!" I yelled not caring what he had to say. "Minho please. Just wake up..."
He still wouldn't wake up. I brushed ash off of his cheek as Tears fell down mine. I sobbed. I felt Newt's hand on my back and I continued to cry.
"Audrey-" Thomas said but stopped when a groan came from someone. Hope rushed through me as I looked up
"Minho?"
He groaned again and lifted his hand through his hair. His eyes opened slowly and he looked around.
"Minho!" I cried and hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning over him. He grunted and I quickly backed away keeping my hands on his shoulders. "Don't you dare think about doing that again in your bloody life Minho"
"What exactly did i do?" he asked in a weak voice. I chuckled knowing he will think he's a God for surviving being hit with lightning.
"You got hit by lightning" Aris answered 
"Woah" Minho responded. His tone made it sound like he wanted to say 'oh, that sounds terrible' 
"Come on man," frypan said holding out his hand to help Minho up. I pulled his other arm and he stood slowly. He leaned into me with his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped mine around his waist and smiled.   I buried my face into his chest.
"You're good?" I asked
"Yeah" he said
"Good that" I hugged him.
"Hey guys" Teresa called "what's that smell?" she asked as Chuck reached into a bag and pulled out a flashlight. He clicked it on and aimed towards Teresa voice only to see the bloodied face of an infected person.
Teresa screamed and backed away. Flashlights were turned on and pointed in every direction waking up even more of them. We were surrounded but none of them could get close enough to us. Minho tightened his grip on me and I yelled as one became dangerously close to us. We shuffled away and looked around.
Our group was right in the middle of the chained up monsters.