Chapter Fourteen I think (I can't keep track again)

AUDREY'S P.O.V.
"Thomas watch out!" I yelled as one jumped. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back just in time. He shined his light at the monster. I gasped when I saw it only had one arm and the other was on the ground a few feet behind it.
"What are they?" Newt yelled
"Chuck move!" Frypan said as he pulled the younger boy away from one that was sliding on the ground. Both of it's legs from the knee down were gone.
I felt something grab my sweater and yelled, but I looked to see it was Minho pulling me back towards him and away from whatever was trying to get us. He still needed support to stand.
Our group pushed together until we couldn't get any closer. We could all barely fit in the small safe place in between all of the chained zombies.
"I see you've met our gaurd dogs," a woman's voice came from our right. Everyone turned their flashlights to the noise.
The silhouette of a girl was outlined by the light coming from a door. She began to casually walk through a thin safe path in between the chained creatures as if she did it everyday. One got dangerously close but she glared at it like she was daring it to see what would happen if it touched her.
As she got closer she smirked. Her dark eyes and short brown hair made her look beyond intimidating and I knew she wasn't someone any of us should mess with.
"You guys look like shit," she told us bluntly. We starred at her. Why did she have to point it out? It's not like we didn't already know. "Come on follow me"
We hesitated and looked at eachother. Newt raised his eyebrow at me and I shrugged.
"Unless you want to stay here with them?" The girl called behind her. Soon we all followed the small path to the door single file. She led us to a large open area filled with small fire pits and makeshift beds. People began to follow us.
Newt, Minho, and I were behind the others. I looked over my shoulder to see a tall bald man right behind me. I looked to Minho and I could see how tense he was.
"I'm getting a bad feeling about this place" Newt told us under his breathe.
"Yeah," Minho said as he put a hand on the small of my back and gently guided me in front of him, "me too."
We went up a stairwell and the girl yelled back, "keep up! Jorge wants to meet you,"
"Who's Jorge?" Thomas asked
"You'll see,"
Finally we reached a door. A sign on it said, "No one beyond this point". It seemed very inviting to say the least.
I looked back at Minho before walking through and up another staircase. At the top was a large room with shelves of random things, from books to scraps of metal to records.
"Jorge, they're here,"
"Sshhh" an older man hushed as he turned a job on a radio. He stood with his back to us facing a wooden desk. Static and words that were hard to decipher came through the old radio.
"Dammit" he whisper as he pulled a chord out of the small device. He turned and I could see his gray beard and dark eyes.
"Ever feel like the whole world is against you?" He said loudly. I scoffed at Teresa who raised her eyebrows as the boys all shared the same humorous glance.
"Three questions," the man said as he walked towards a table and poured himself a glass of something. "Where did you come from, where are you going, and how can I profit?" He took a drink and looked at us. We starred back not knowing what to say.
We knew the risks of saying where we came from. They could return us to WICKED in a heartbeat and who knows what would happens after that.
"Well don't all answer at once" Jorge called out.
"We're headed for the mountains," Thomas replied. He answered the easiest if the three. "We're looking for the right arm."
People laughed behind us, but Jorge looked fairly humored.
"You're looking for ghosts you mean" he told us. "Now question number two: where did you come from?"
We knew it was too risky to answer but no one was saying anything.
"That's our business," I replied trying to be subtle and avoid the topic.
Jorge looked at me as of i just asked for something completely impossible. Suddenly the men from behind us rushed forward. One grabbed me by the shoulders. I grunted as I swung my elbow back and it met his stomach, but he didn't let go. Instead grasped my wrists and held them behind my back with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my shoulders. I jerked and tried to free myself but I couldn't.
The girl, who was sitting in a couch, jumped up and grabbed a small mechanical device off the deal and brought it over to Thomas. She raised it to his neck and he struggled against the man restraining him. The machine whirred and when it became silent the girl looked at a small screen.
"You were right," she said looking to the old man.
"Right about What? What is she talking about?" Thomas asked.
"Im sorry hermano, looks like you're tagged," he told him. The people holding us released us and moved away. "You came from WICKED..."
I looked to Minho. Now we were in trouble.
"That means," Jorge continued, "You're very valuable."