Chapter Fifteen

AUDREY'S P.O.V.
Newt tensed beside me as the people began to surround us. I grabbed his arm and gave him an uneasy look. Our group tightened together until we couldn't anymore.
"Back up, just let us go," Thomas ordered but it wasn't going to work.
"Sorry Hermano," Jorge replied, "but you can be of great use to me."
"Alright mate we don't want trouble," Newt said as a man grabbed his other arm and pulled him away from me.
"Let him go!" I yelled and began to walk forward but another man came up from behind me.
"Audrey!" Minho warned but he had already grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. I struggled to get away but he was double my size.
"Put her down!" Minho yelled as Newt continued to fight. Minho grabbed the mans shoulder and so they were facing eachother with me inbetween them still being carried.
Before I knew it Minho's fist made contact with the man's jaw and I was pulled into my boyfriend's hold as the stranger collapsed.
Behind us Frypan had someone gripping each arm and Thomas was flat on his stomach with a man rying his hands behind him. Aris and Teresa were both restrained already and trying to break their hands free.
Two men came forward pulling Minho and I apart. My hands were being held behind me and I pushed my foot back to try and kick the person.  I missed and before I could try again my knees were pushed forward and I was kneeling on the floor. Another man rushed with a rope to tie my hands. I looked up to see minho now in the same position as Thomas.
"Can you at least explain what your plan with us is?" I yelled at Jorge. He was facing the desk again but turned at my question.
"You'll find out soon enough," he replied
With that our captures pulled us up and pushed us out the door. We walked down the staircase and down too many hallways to count. When we reached the end of one there was a legal door with a lock. The man holding Aris stepped forward pulling out a set of keys. As he opened the door he grabbed Aris's shoulder  and roughly pushed the boy into the room.
Once we were all in we were lined up against one wall. One by one we were pulled close to the center if the room where a large  opening in the floor overlooked the 3 floors below. Our legs were tied to ropes that hung from the ceiling. When they were done the men laughed and cut the ropes in our hands. Immediately I began to fumble with the ties on my ankles. I tried but seconds later a metallic clank sounded and my feet were pulled up.
"No!" Tessa yelled was hanging on to the edge of the opening. Her feet hung in the air and her body was suspended over the hole. Soon her hands slipped and she swung out over the opening. I screamed as I felt the ground sliding out from beneath me. Within minutes we all hung inside down unable to reach anything. The men laughed at us dangling and walked out if the room.
"Great plan Thomas, just hear what the man has to say," Minho mocked, "really working out for us."
"Shut up Minho," Thomas replied.