Chapter Five

AUDREY'S P.O.V.
"She shouldn't be waking up for another forty five minutes." I could hear some one say. "That gives me enough time."
"You can roll her There yourself right? I have to go." someone else said
"Oh yes. I can make it. She's on wheels and unconscious." it sounded like Dr
Crawford. I still couldn't find the strength to open my eyes or talk so all I could do was listen.
I heard a door open then close and a person, who I was guessing was Dr. Crawford, begin to move around. I felt the bed I was lying on jerk like she had taken off the break and I began to roll forward. The bed jumped every few seconds from ridges on the floor. Ahead I heard panicked voices. They continued to grow closer and then Dr. Crawford let out a small cry.
"What are you kids doing out?" I heard her ask.
An alarm began to blare.
"Get her." Thomas's voice rang out and I felt a small breeze as people ran past the bed.
"That's Audrey!" someone said. The voice belonged to Chuck.
A hand suddenly cupped my cheek stroking under my eye.
"Audrey. Please wake up." Minho. He sounded rushed. He gave me a light shake on my shoulder. "Aud, wake up."
I leaned into his hand and I could hear him exhale. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. Slowly my eyes opened and my vision began to focus. I looked up at him. His face was full of worry but he forced a smile when we made eye contact.
The alarm was still blaring which caused me to look away from him and up at the orange flashing lights on the walls. I looked back at Minho panicked.
"Minho-" I began weakly but he shushed me.
"Don't worry, Just come on, we have to go." he told me. I nodded and tried to sit up. Minho put a hand on my back and let me hold into his other arm as I pulled myself up. I swung my feet over the bed and slowly slid off. Minho wrapped an arm around me and I never let go of his arm. The second I tried to put all of my weight onto my feet I began to collapse. Minho caught me.
"Minho I cant-" I began
"It's fine" he said and he picked me up bridal style. Without saying anything else he began to run down the hallway. At the end was Thomas, Chuck, Frypan, and Newt. Thomas and Newt were each holding one of Dr. Crawford's arms. Newt saw me and immediately told Frypan to hold onto the women. He took a step towards us but stopped. His eyes widened as he looked at something behind Minho and I.
A large crackling sound came from behind us. I looked over Minho's shoulder to see a man with a large black gun aimed at us.
"Minho..." I said getting even more confused.
We reached Newt who looked extremely panicked and worried. "Take her." Minho told him and passed me to my brother. Newt and I gave Minho a confused look while he turned around and faced the man with the large gun. A small grenade was released when the trigger was pulled but it only hit a wall. It exploded into small bolts of electricity.
"Minho," Newt said holding me tighter in his arms. "What are you-" he stopped as Minho began to charge at the man.
"No! Minho!" I yelled hoping to stop him but he didn't. I watched as Minho tackled the man before he could even pull the trigger. All of the boys ran forward, Thomas and Frypan pulling along Dr. Crawford and Newt still carrying me.
"Shit Minho" Newt muttered almost jokingly as he inspected the unconscious body.
Thomas picked up the gun and aimed it at the doctor pushing her forward telling her to lead us to Teresa. Newt carried me all the way there but Minho was never more than a few feet away. When we reached a door Dr. Crawford was pushed in first and Thomas followed with the gun. The other doctors inside the room dropped everything and put their hands in the air panicked. The room was a small doctors room. It was separated by a curtain in the middle.
"I can stand." I told Newt when we were safely inside.
"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. He carefully put me down but I still had to hold onto his arm to stay up.
"Where is she?" Thomas yelled to the people in the room. One pointed to the curtain being too scared to speak. Thomas gave the weapon to Minho who aimed it at the doctors also.
"Frypan watch the door. Chuck can you help Audrey?" Newt ordered.
"Sure," Chuck said. Newt walked away after I shifted my weight so I was leaning on Chuck.
"Hold out your hands." Newt ordered to the doctors as Newt began to tie their hands with strips of bandages. Thomas pulled the curtain back revealing Teresa. She seemed weak and was leaning into Thomas.
"Teresa-" I began but Frypan began to yell out.
"Their coming guys where do we go?" he called out. We all shared glaces but there was only one door and there were guards on the other side of it. They began to bang on the door.
"Frypan move!" Newt grunted as he pushed a table over and put it in between a cabinet and the door blocking the entrance.
"Now what?" I asked
"The window!" Thomas yelled. He made Teresa lean on the side of the bed while he grabbed a stool and began to hit a glass window that was on the other side of the curtain. When it wouldn't break he told Newt to help. Both of them hit the window with the chairs causing shards of glass to fly across the floor. Thomas jumped through the window and Teresa, who had seemed to gather some strength put a sheet over the ledge that was covered in glass. Newt and Thomas helped her over. Minho tossed the black gun to Newt while Chuck and Frypan jumped over. Minho picked me up again and handed me over to Thomas who was the closest. He set me on the ground and I stood without any help. Thomas then grabbed the gun from Newt and led us down the hallway we were now in until we passed a door. I glanced back and saw Minho coming through the window. He ran up to me and grabbed my hand.
"Stay behind me" Thomas told us as he opened the door. We were met with a guard. We all froze but Thomas quickly realised he had a weapon and aimed it at the man. A grenade exploded and sent small bolts across the guard's body.
"What is going on?" I asked but everyone just continued to run through the door and past the guard on the ground. Minho pulled on my arm bringing me with him.