Chapter Twenty(ish? idk)

AUDREY'S P.O.V.
"You son of a bitch!" Jorge yelled
It had been going on for a little over an hour at this point and Marcus still hadn't said a word that was useful. I sat on the floor leaning against a couch. I rested my elbow and head on Newt's knee, who was sitting next to me. Despite Jorge's angry yelling and violent tactics, marcus seemed to be unfazed by the swollen and bloody lip and black eye he had been given.
Minho and Teresa sat by Thomas who seemed to be slowly waking up after his wild party night.
Brenda, who sat silent on an arm chair across the room had barely spoken at all. She wasn't able to form a complete sentance when we found her last night. She was stumbling down a hallway drunkenly when Newt and I found her. She had passed out soon after and woken up just before Jorge began his interrogation with a now tied up Marcus. She still refused to say much about the night before and seemed to be glaring in Thomas's direction when he finally sat up.
With Teresa's help he stood completely and walked towards the couch the rest of us were gathered near.
"Looks like you've been having fun," Newt joked. Thomas didnt respond but watched as Jorge questioned Marcus even more.
"Where is the right arm, Marcus?" He asked
"Wait this is Marcus?" Yhomas interrupted
The tied man laughed sickly, "That kid catches on quick. Are the the brains of the operation?"
Jorge gripped Marcus by the hair and turned his head to look at his face. "I know you know where they're hiding, so you tell me and I'll make you a deal; you can come with us," Jorge offered.
"I've burned that bridge a long time ago" marcus responded, "Besides I make my own deal. You're the one who taught me to never miss an opportunity."
"What's he talking about?" Newt called out
"I'm talking about supply and demand" Marcus laughed again.
I questioned him next, "Demand for what?"
"WICKED wants all the immune they can get. I help provide that for them. I lure the kids in, they get drunk, they have a good time, and then,later, WICKED comes in and they seperate the wheat from the chaff." Another laugh came from him.
"I change my mind hermano," Jorge admitted, "I do enjoy hurting you."
With a loud crash, Marcus was kicked square in the chest and set falling backwards in his chair. I cringed slightly as Jorge pulled a gun from th waistband of his jeans and aimed it at Marcus's face.
"Talk!" He yelled
"Okay! Jesus! But I'm not making any promises," Marcus began. Now we were getting somewhere. "These guys like to move around"
Jorge motioned for Frypan to help lift Marcus's chair back up and once he was upright, Marcus continued to talk. "They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's a long way away and with half of WICKED on your ass you're never going to make it."
"Not on foot," Jorge told the man leaning forward, "Where's Bertha?"
"Not Bertha" Marcus stuttered out with his lip quivering.