ch 4

Ch4 Mrs. Lovett's POV

After a few hours of being scared shitless I get mad really mad. With all the energy I have I storm out of my room to look for the man. To look for Sweeney. But I make it as far as the parlor when I see him standing there with gillie flowers.

"Nell ... I ... I was just about to come see you" he stutters handing the flowers I take them and set them on the table then I turn back to him and slap him hard then I do it again and I start kiting him as hard as I can be pounding my fist on his hard chest. Why isn't he fighting back.

"why... why. Why? Why." I scream as hard as I can suddenly he puts his hands softly on my shoulder stopping me instantly. I look up at him and his eyes are a dark brown now and burning with... with. Lust passion and love? No anger what so ever. Then after a long minute he kisses me. Hard. I try to push him off but then I stop. Isn't this what I've always wanted even before everything happened. Soundly my lips start working with his and everything seems to drift away. His and start to move around my body bit by bet when suddenly he stops.

"Nellie I... I .... I can't say how I fell for you but I do fell something and Lucy is dead she left me all those years ago but you were always there." Sweeney says catching his breath its funny wave ben in this place before a long time ago but he doesn't remember.

"if wanted to hear those words for so long" I breath out softly god no matter how scared I am of him I still love him.

"I'm sorry Nell for everything" he says

"I know love" I saw cutting him off his eyes are smiling at me and we take a sit on the couch.

"I do love the flowers there my favorite" I say smelling the sweet sent

"I know they are pet" toad reply's kissing the top of my head putting his arm around my waist and I lean in to him he smells of clone and after shave I've always loved that sent.

"mum you're out of your room" toby says surprised as he walks in the parlor smiling at me and Sweeney.

"I'm better now love "I say and he comes closer and souses himself on the couch with us and I huge him tight. We could have I life us three may not like I want and maybe not like Sweeney remembers but we could get by alright.

"well I think you better be off to bed son its getting late" I say looking at the grandfather clock it half past twelve and I myself am felling quite tires as well.

"alright good night" toby says sleepily walking off to his bed room

"well I'm off to bed love need anything" I ask looking at Sweeney

"no I'm alright" he says standing up. He slowly walks over to my and kisses me soft and sweetly then heads up to his shop, I go to my room and crawl into my nice big bed. I wonder what Albert would think of all of this, had call me a fool that's what had do, he was a mean basted he was always eating and drinking then beating up on me part of me is glad he's dead. I do miss his company some. He was fun to talk to when he was drunk that is, a well time is hard always have ben and problem always will be. I close my eyes and drift off into sleep.

"lied to me Mrs. Lovett' Sweeney says walking closer to me he's cold black eyes looking down on me. I look around and it seems as if the dark walls of the bake house are closing in on me

"I did it out of love I'm sorry "I cry and Sweeney throes me into the oven and the last thing I her is my own screaming

"Nellie wake up love Nell it alright" I hear a distant voice calling me out of my nightmare

"don't hurt me" I cry and I open my eyes to see Sweeney standing over me

"oh Nell I'm so sorry" he says softly running his hand through my messy hair he calms me down only then do I relies he only has shorts on a little then after a while he gets up to leave.

"stay with me" I ask and he nods with a small smile then crawls under my comforter blowing out the candle put my head on his chest and fall asleep.

e