ch9

Ch9 Sweeney's POV

I wake up early the next day and decide to put my plan in motion first I go to the market and get some roses then I buy fresh fruit and bread once I'm back home I take the old trunk and make it in to a table and set all the food down. I think shell like this little meal iv planed for her. I go down to her shop its nearly lunch time and she still hasn't opened her shop, I evidently fell guilty. I open the door and I don't see her any wear.

"Nellie" I call out. No acer I go and look in the parlor then her bedroom. But she's no wear to be found. I start pacing in the shop waiting for her to came back I can't help but be a little worried about her.

"wear we you" I ask trying to contain my anger so I don't scar her. I waited for her in thief shop for three hours.

"what do you care" she says I can't tell she's man at my but I can also see the fear in her eyes as well. She starts to walk past me but I really want to make thing right. I grab her be the arm and force her to look at me

"I care very much I was worried about you" I state kindly them I move closer until there is no space between are lip.

"don't do that" Nellie says pulling away from me. I can see tears in her eyes and I frown slightly.

"Eleanor... I...I" I start trying to apologies for my actions. I can't seem to do anything right I'm just bad at expressing myself.

"no you don't get to pick and choose and play with my emotions like that." She says angel and I can see her shaking I can't tell if it fears or rage. I move closer to wipe her tears when she runs out of the shop and down the street.

"Nellie" I call going after her but I lose her once she turns the corner. I walk back home and up to my shop and I kick the chest that I had made in to a table. Then I start thoroughpin things around the room. Why can't I do anything right. I then get even more mad looking at my reflection in the broken mirror.

"there a whole in the world like a great black pit and its filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the inhabit it" I say pacing back and forth that little saying always calmed me down taking one last look at myself I go back down stairs to waited for Mrs. Lovett to come back home.

"wear the bloody hell is she" I say to myself its almost ten and she hasn't come back. Wear would she have gone to I wonder. I turn my head when I hear a knock on the shop door.

"excuse me sir are you still open" a man with yellow teeth and gray hair asks I can't help but frown at the sight of him.

"no sorry sir Mrs. Lovett is out right now" I say trying my best to be polite but I seriously lack in people skills. Anyone would when be being locked away for fifteen years I suppose.

"it's a shame well you have a good night Mr." the MN says walking away and I decide to go and look for Nellie. A walk the length of fleet street but don't find here any wear. Going back into her shop I poor myself some water and wait in one of the booths. Wondering where the bloody women is.

��