ch 25

Ch25 Mrs. Lovett's POV

"How'd it get like that anyway" toby ask and i frese a little remembering how it got like that.

"Never mind that dear let's eat before lunch gets cold" i state and run out and into my room i shut the door and take a deep breath. There's a reason why i never had that room fixed till now. I could never go in there.

15 years ago

I had just heard the news that Benjamin had been arrested and lucy came home crying carrying a baby johanna in her arms. I go to the window and look out hoping to see ben coming home down the street. It starts to rain and i start crying. He's really gone.

"Eleanor" albert calls from the parlor but i'm consumed by grief he's gone the only man i ever loved is gone

"Didn't you hear me calling" albert says rightly grabbing my shoulder and turning me around

"sorry " i say wiping my tears trying to pull myself together.

"What are you crying for. Not that barber is it" he questions his beady eyes squinting at me in suspicion.

"Yes i don't think he did anything. And his poor daughter" i say how will that poor child grow up without a father figure. I miss ben so much already.

"You've been sleeping with him haven't you" albert says smacking me. I lose my balance and fall to the floor.

" no never. Albert calm down" i say standing up i try to make my way to the door but he blocks me

"You little slut you love him don't you" he says bushing me i stumble but keep my footing.

" albert pleas" i say and he hits me again. I run to the spare bedroom and close the door and lock it. I start to clear the stuff off the dresser to move it in front of the door.

"Open this goddamn door right now" he yells banging on the door as heard as he can

"Eleanore" he yells i start to move the dresser but it to heaven for me alber starts trying to break the door down.

"Not till you calm down" i say putting everything i can in front of the door.he keeps pounding until the latch gives out he comes barging in i back up into the wall crying

"Bitch" he say hitting my knocking me on to the bed he starts to pin me down and takes off his pants i behind me for something anything i grab an old scarf i quickly wrap it around his neck and pull as tight as i can he tries to pull it off thrashing around and the bed brakes but he can't get it off his strength starts to fade and i get on top of him strangling him with the scarf until i hear his breathing stop completely. I get off the bed and shake my head i just killed my husband. I don't know what to do. Do i call the police. No i can't they'd put my in asylum. He's too heavy to carry i grab a bunch of old blankets and lay them under albert. I then grab my butcher knife and start to chop up his body i take the pieces and blankets down to the bake house and through them in the oven.

"See you in hell" i say as i watch him burn to ask. I get up stairs and fell sick to my stomach i vomit in the toilet. Ben is gone albert is dead. What am i to do