ch6

Ch6 Mrs. Lovett's POV

"mum" I here Toby call later that night after the dinner rush as I'm in the parlor reading on of my romance novels. I know it sounds silly but I always imagen myself and Sweeney as the main people.

"in here dear" I call out and he comes in with a smile on his face

"George asked if I wanted to come with his family to their lake house for the weekend" he says

"that's nice dear you can go if you like" I reply and his sweet little face lights up

"thanks mum" he says hugging my and he runes to his room to pack. Part of me wants him to stay because I don't really want to be left alone with Mr. T but the poor boy is so excited I didn't have the hart to tell him no.

"all right mom hey said I'll be back by Tuesday" Toby call and I hear the door close knowing has gone. Tuesday so that's two days seeing as its Sunday. I settle back in my chair and begin to read when I hear the shop door open.

"what you forget Toby" I call out wall walking to the parlor only then do I see seen there with a question look on his face.

"wears Toby off to" he asks looking at me. I can tell has in one of his moods ageing which makes me a little nervous.

"with his fried George, they went off to the lake till Tuesday" I say and he nods taking a seat at the booth nearest to the counter.

"can I get you anything love" I ask considering he was upstairs most of the day and I didn't have time to send him up any supper he must be hungry.

"any pies left" he says his mood seems to be lighting a little which is good

"here you are. I think you'll love this one should be vary regal tasting" I say with a smile on my face as I place the pay in front of him.

"oh I should enjoy it...... so josei and aged well" he says obviously catching on that it's the judge has eating with a satisfied smile on his face as he finishes off the pie.

"basted go what he deserved" I say after a moment of silence

"they all did" Sweeney says and I understand like he said before we all deserve to die; I guess that is true at least for most people.

"yes well I'm off to bed dear do you need anything else" I ask standing up from booth

"no that's alright god night" he says walking out after handing me is plate has an odd one that's for Shure, always hard to tell what has thinking. I make my way to my room the cream color walls paper and brown quilt call to me. I slip into a night dress wash my face and settle in for the night.

The next day is busy in the shop for both me and me Todd and the costumers are quite rude as well, one man even called me a wretch but I just brushed him off like I always do with that sort, I can tell they haven't ben to kind to Sweeney he looks as mad as can be the few times I've seen him poke his head out of the shop but for my sake he hasn't killed anybody yet.

"can I get another pie over here Hun" I older man with gray hair calls as I bring a nether man his drink

"Shure thing love" a call over my shoulder to him not looking wear I was going I stumble on one go the chair legs stubbing my toe.

"your clumsy bitch" a man with a long beard and black eyes says when I spill some of the aisle on him.

"beg your pardon sir" I say and I give him a free pie as I bring the pie to him a see Mr. T glaring at the man, I guess he must have hurt him yell at me. No matter. After the man leaves he makes his way up to Sweeney's shop and I can't help but wonder if he will ever come out. My question is acer when Sweeney flips his open sight to closed.

"Mr. T" I call softly entering the shop and I was right his shirt has blood on the sleeve and has wiping down his "friend" with a bloody rag.

"out" he says and I cock my head at him normally he would tell me to clean up for him or at least wash his shit.

"Now Mr. T how bout I wash that shirt and may..." I start to say when he cuts me off

"get out!" he yells making me jump and he slams his razor on the table and glares at me. I instill starry to shake and I run out of the shop as soon fast as I can luckily there's no costumers and I flip my signed to close. Once imp in the safety of my bedroom a lay on my bed and cry. Why does he have to be so cruel, I thought once he killed the judge he would be different. I wipe my tears and look at my sorry excuse for a life.

"what's become of you Eleonore" I say to myself. I'm almost thirty-six and have done hardly anything with my life. Me and albert tried to have kids but turns out he wasn't able to, and I was more focused on the family living above us anyway. I let out a nether sob relishing that imp still shaking from fear, although I forgave Mr. imp still afraid his moods are so unpredictable. He said he would never hurt me again; I gas he mint physically because at this moment I am in mental anguish. Maybe he doesn't love me, it was all just in my head. I think to myself as a cry myself to sleep.