ch42

HEYYYYYY EVERY ONE HERE IT IS THE FINAL CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SO DONT WORRY ILL MAKE AN UPDATE WHEN I PUT IT UP it might be a while because I'm working on a sequel to my pirets of the Caribbean fand fict (which u should read) but I'll make one soon  THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS. THIS MUSICAL HONESTLY IS MY FAVORITE MUSICAL OF ALL TIME AND YEAH SO ANYWAY HERE IT IS. 

-BELLA

Ch42 Sweeney's POV

"Where would she go" i ask nellies aunt as i start to pace the floor it's been a week and neither of us can think of wear else she would go . we checked inns by the see even a small house that was for rent but there's no wear to be found.

"I don't know dear will find here we just have to really put our shoulders into it" she says hopefully as she looks at old pictures of nellie and her family.

"How far along did you say she was" she asks looking up at me. I hope she alright. All the problems her family has with children scares me. I have to be with her.

"Shell be almost a month now" i say glumly i wonder if the baby has kicked yet. It's still so early so probably not but still i'd hate to miss anything.

"Bloody hell why didn't i think of it sooner" she calls out holding a old picture in her hand.

"What" i ask walking over to sit on the couch with her" she hands me an old picture i see i small nellie being held by her mother in front of a large houch with a big gate.

"Her mum left her the couch before she died but nellie couldn't bare to go back there i just now noticed this here picture with the old place, crack in the head i was. It's been sitting there for years" she say babbling a little and i stare at the picture.

"Wear is this place" i ask handing her the picture. She stands up and puts it away

"Bermingham" she says and writs me the adress. She looks at me with her gray blue eyes there the same shape as nellies but a differ color.

"Thank you for all your help" i say sincerely as i put my coat on. I smile at the women, her gray flyaway hair makes me think of nillie maybe we can grow old together.

"Your welcome love.. Watch after her she my only nece" she saw with a sad smile

"I will" i reply heading for the door. I just want to have eleanor back in my arms again. I swear i'll make it up to her some how. I messed out on johnna's life but i won't miss the childs.

"sweeney.. If you hurt her again i'll kill you myself" she say seriously i nod and head out the door. I never told her exactly whit happened with nell she's a smart women and probably gested. But why would she help me then.a monster like me. I sigh and walk down the streets till i catch a carriage i give the driver the address and head off. It's a long drive i play out in my head everything that could happen and what i could say to her. How to apologise for hurting her. i ' v e never been good at this type of stuff feelings and all that but i need nellie i can't picture a life without her. I pay the driver and he drops me off in front of a huge house. It's quite beautiful really i wonder why nellie wouldn't live her sooner. I know it was hard after her parents died but still.

"As long as life is long i'll love him right or wrong " i here nellies soft voice through an open window before an abrupt stop. There's a moment of silence but not long after i can make out the sounds of her crying. I just want to run to her and tall her i love her. I decided to wait for a little while. I hid in the bushes i hear her sing some more. It hurts me that i did this to her. After i while i see the boy come home with lots of food. I can't believe nellie grew up here. Once it's a late i decide to just go for it. I walk up to the door and knock. I see her look throught the window in the door her eves widen when she sees me. We stand there for a good couple minutes before she slowly opens the door.

"Sweeny... how did... how did you find me" she stutters placing a hand protectively over her belly she looks as if she's gotten a little bigger but not much.

"It doesn't matter pet... i'm so sorry i hurt you i don't know what came over me i'm so sorry " i say but no words can describe they amount of guilt i fell.

"Sweeney i .." she says backing up a little only then do i notice she's shaking i grab her hands and hold them softly.

" i know i'm a monster.... And you've been so good to me and the child.. How is the baby" i say realizing i haven't asked about it yet she frees her hands from mine.

"They baby is fine" she says putting more distance between us i look down at the floor sadly.

"If i would have hurt the child i don't know how i would live with myself" i say shaking my head as a deep frown sets in y face.

" you almost did" she says the bitterness in her voice cuts me like a knife.

"I want to be there for this child nellie... and for you i love you" i say pleading with her to give me just one more chance to make things right for her and for the child.

" i always wanted to hear you say those words to me. Even as a young girl even when you were benjamin. I've always loved you but you... you never noticed me only used me" she says as she starts to cry between words.

"I know nell i'm so sorry please just give me a chance to make it up to you" i say pleading with her i reached out and gently wipe a tear from her face.

"Maybe do you think we could... can we learn to love again" she whispers looking at me with her big brown eye. I nod getting teary eyed myself and i nod i pull her close to me and embrace her.   

THE END