ch7

Ch7 Sweeney's POV

I stay in my shop most of the day and it seems me and Nellie are both rather busy with all the customers. Surprisingly I haven't killed a single one yet, I almost did one or twice though. There are some people who are just so rude, there the scum of the earth, then again we all deserve to die.

"your clumsy bitch!" I here through the open door of my shop and I go to poke my head out some low life if yelling at Mrs. Lovett because she spilt his drink on him, I can understand why he's upset but that's still no need for him to be value with her. I Sidney germ a flash of rage at the man. How dare he talk to Nellie like that. I stay there for a moment longer and notice the man get up to leave. To my grate delight I see him start to come up the stairs to my shop.

"you the Baber" the man says his long beard has bits of pie stuck in it, he's a rather discussing man buddie eyes and yellowish teeth.

"I am. What can I do for you today sir" I say in fake polite voice taking the man's jacket?

"I shave I've had enough of this beard he says ruining his hand down the length of his beard

"sit sir sit" I say ushering him words the chair and his sits making himself comfortable. I see him look down at his trousers which are still when and he forums.

"stupide bitch" he says and tens a little it was an accident after all

"what was that sir" I say as I start mixing the lather I just want to get him out of here as soon as possible.

"oh that clumsy hour spilled ailed on me" he says in an almost wining tone as if I am to feel sorry for him.

"Mrs. Lovett" I say with gritting my teeth as I put the lather on his face

"if that's her name" he says in a bitter tone and I start to sharpen my friend and I smile to myself as I do so, it always gives me great comfort when I sharpen them.

"you know sir she is actually quite a respectable women and. you should learn to watch your mouth when in the presence of a lady" I say putting my blade to his throat

"I'm sorry I. I just" he says and he tries to move to get up but a slit his thought before he gets too far causing my sleeve to get covered in blood and some on the floor and chair as well. I pull the leaver and I watch his body fall down to the bake house. I then start to clean starting with the chare after that I start to clean and sharpen my razors felling rather angry at that man and at all the loud and annoying people from down below, can't I have peace and quiet.

"Mr. T" I here Mrs. Lovett call and she opens the door, no matter how I fell for her I just want to be alone right now.

"out" I say calmly not really looking at her.

"Now Mr. T how bout I wash that shirt and may..." she says starting to babble a little and I've just about had it. Its ban a long day and I just won't some quite.

"get out!" I yell slamming my friend down on the table and I turn to glare at Nellie, doesn't she know when to shut up. I take one look in to her big brown eye and relies my mistake and I see tears start to form and she's shaking ice I leave. What have I done. Just when I am about to apologies she runs out of the room with the hand over her mouth to stop herself from sobbing.

"shit" I say to myself once I hear the door to the pie shop slam, and I kick the small trunk that Perielli was in. I evidently start to pace the room. I just wanted to be alone, she should be happy I disposed of that hurried man. But she's scared of you you're the one who always hurts her. She's only ever looked out for you, you as whole. I think to myself

"I'm sorry Nellie" I say to the empty room I am about to go and apologize to her when the door opens

"are you still open sir" a young man no more than asks politely taking one step in to the shape. I debate whether to kill him shave him or tell him I'm closed

"I'm still open have a seat" I say and smiles kindly at me. I decide not to kill him. I need the money so I wants about to turn him away and he seem so young.

"and what can I do for you today" I say looking at him his brown hair is neatly combed, he reminds me a little of myself before everything happened.

"just a shave" he says and I drape the tarp over him and start to mix the lather thankfully he doesn't talk much and I finish in record time.

"wow that's was fast, Thake you so much Mr. ...." He trails off

"Todd" I say politely smiling at him

"well thank you Mr. Todd" he says handing me the money with a smile as he walks out of the shop. Now I have to go deal with knell, I think to myself as the guilt about what happened earlier consumes me. Why can't I dust controlee myself? She's probe scared half to death. I switch my sine to close and head down. She's not in the kitchen or the parlor so I make my way to her bedroom

"knell" I say opening the door a little she's asleep under the covers of her bed clutching a pillow. I almost start to cry at the sight. I did this to her. I can see tear streaks of her dark makeup all down her face and on her pillow. I decide not to wake her so I close the quietly and walk back up stares. I have to do something to make it up to her but I'm not Shure what. After a while of thinking I have an idea. And start to plane a way to make it up to right before I got bed.