Tom~ Surprise

2 months Tom has been gone for filming. And why you have been terribly lonely. You've tried calling him 4 times but he just won't pick up. Maybe you should call him again?

Yes you should. The ads have just come on. Unlocking your phone you dial his number. It rings a few times but his voice fills your ear. "Hello darling" he whispered through the phone.

"Tom? Why are you whispering?" You asked.

"Shhhh. Be quiet" he told you. And you did so.

"Why haven't you been picking up? And why do I have to whisper?" You asked whispering.

"It's a surprise" he said.

"Tom please I don't like-"

"SURPRISE" he shouted jumping into the lounge room. You yelped.

"Tom!" You hissed but jumped up and ran to him. Jumping up he grabbed a hold of you as your wrap your legs around his waist.

"Hello Y/N" he smiled then kissed you.

"You said that you wouldn't be back for another week!" You exclaimed.

"We finished filming earlier then expected. And I decided to take the opportunity to surprise you. Do you like your surprise?" He asked smiling.

"Well what is my surprise?" You frown.

"Well the surprise is me of course" he shrugged.

"Tom that is the worst surprise I have ever had" you shrugged.

"Oh is it now? Well I do have a present for you" he murmured.

"Really? What! What is it!" A smile grew on your face.

"Well, with this present it involves me and you. And our bedroom" he smirked. You chuckle.

"I think that I'll accept your present" you smirk.

"Oh darling you will be wanting me to give you a present every day" he kissed you and walked you to the bedroom.