Tom~ Daddy's Girl

Your favourite time of the day is when you and Tom lay in bed, listing to nothing, but the rain pouring outside. Tom's arms wrapped around your body, your head leaning against his chest. He breathes smoothly, you as well.

The early mornings are perfect. Until, Willow cries out. You mumble instantly, a perfect morning ruined. You pull up your weak body but Tom puts his hand on your shoulder. You turn your head back to him. "I've got it" he smiles and gets out of bed.

You sigh and fall back onto your pillow. You can hear Tom coo Willow, but the cries get louder. "Baby girl! What's wrong!" He shouts. You giggle and the cries calm down. You can't believe that Willow is 1 and still cries like when she was first born. You can only pray that your next child inside of you won't be like her.

You decide it's time to get out of bed. You go on your tippy toes from the cold wooden floors giving you chills. You poke your head into Willow's room with a smile growing on your lips. Tom's sitting on the chair with Willow wrapped in his arms as he softly sings her a lullably.

"Baby girl... It's too early, I need my sleep but you keep me up with your crying" he giggles and kisses her forehead. You snort and his eyes shoot up to yours.

"You were already awake" you retort. Tom glares at you, but a smirk grows on his lips. He gently shrugs and looks to Willow again. "Since she clearly isn't going back to sleep. Breakfast?" you ask.

"Yes please darling" he smiles back. "Do you want me to make it? And you hold Willow?" he gives you puppy eyes. No, no, too early.

"I would, but shes a daddy's girl" you giggle and tiptoe to the kitchen leaving Tom with your child.