Loki~ Anytime

"Loki" you mumble. You squirm in your sleep. Your expression squinting together. Sweat rolling down your skin. You breath heavily, like there is no air in the bedroom. The blankets are kicked off of you by your feet, but you shiver by the cold air hitting you. "Loki" you say louder.

Loki's eyes peak open. He mumbles as he turns his gaze to you, his eyes widen. He sits himself up and rubs his hand on your cold shoulder. Your even colder then him. "Darling" he says softly and shakes you gently. But you don't stir or anything, only continue to shiver. "Darling, wake up" he whispers in your ear.

"Loki please" you groan. Loki cocks an eye brow, trying to think about what your thinking about. He shakes you harder, but your still in your deep sleep.

"Y/N.. Wake up" he says loud and clear. But your ears are blocked. You gasp for air quickly every few seconds. Concern brushes over Loki's expression. "Wake up Y/N" he says sternly and continuously shakes you.

But you don't wake up. Your teeth chitter uncontrollably. He stops shaking you when he knows that your not waking up any soon. He knows that it's bad to wake someone from a deep dream, on Asgard. So he just picks you up and holds you in his arms.

He leans his back on the backboard of your bed, slowly rocking you back and forward. "Loki" you mutter, rubbing your head roughly onto his bare chest. He swiftly moves the hair out of your face and behind your ear.

"Shhhh.... It's okay darling, it's okay.. I'm here. I'm right here" he whispers into your ear. He continues to whisper into your ear over and over again. Slowly calming you down from your nightmare.

It begins to rain. Loki listens to the raindrops landing on the roof and garden outside of your little home. He strokes your cheek and kisses your forehead over and over again.

Loki looks at the time. Great. It's only 5 in the morning. He sighs as he continues to rock you. He hopes you will snap out of this terrible dream shortly. He doesn't enjoy seeing you like this at all.

Loki slowly and gently places you back down onto the bed right next to him. He brings the blankets back over you and himself and lies back down. His arms slither around you and pulls you into his chest.

He rests his chin on the top of your head and rubs his hand slowly on your back. He slowly drifts back to sleep.

Your eyes flicker open. You breath in the smell of Loki. It does smell nice of course, like cinnamon and mint. It's a interesting combination.

You breath softly and rubs your head onto his chest. "Are you awake darling?" He asks softly, your voice seems to be dead so you only lift your head to look at him. He smiles to you and kisses your forehead. "It seems that you were having quite a dream a few hours ago. It took a while to calm you down. Are you okay darling?" He says smoothly.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. Just a bad dream. Thank you" you smile. He smiles back and gently kisses you on your lips. He pulls back, trying to resist the kiss getting more heated.

"No problem darling. Anytime" he says before kissing you again.