Tom~ Congratulate

In honor of Tom winning The Golden Globe!

You sneeze. Your nose is so blocked you've forgotten how to breathe out of it and your throat is burning with such a heat, you now know what it is like to be in Hell. Your cheeks are flaming red from your temperature and eyes flashing red from your zero sleep.

You flicker through the boring channels. Slowly your sliver spoon filled with chocolate ice cream entering your dry mouth. It helps, if you do it continuously. Your eyebrows furrow as you hear the front door opening. With a loud grunt you pull yourself off of the comfortable couch and shuffle your way to the front door.

A smile widens on your lips as you see Tom slowly closing the door behind him, not wanting to make any loud noises. "Tom" you murmur, your voice all worn and croaky. He turns around instantly, a large smile on his lips. But his smile fades at how terrible, not to sound rude, you look!

"Oh my darling Y/N!" he exclaims, running towards you. He picks you up and spins you around. "Why did you make me go my darling? Look at how much more sicker you have gotten in the matter of days!" he complains. He goes to kiss you but you place your finger on his warm lips.

"I'll get you sick" you whisper. He chuckles lightly and shrugs. He removes your finger and clashes his lips onto yours. He has missed you deeply over these few days. It killed him when you managed to get sick just 2 days before your depart. He was willing for him to stay and take care of his wife. But you had to force him to put on his best suit and win the award.

"I don't care my love.. I missed you far too much and like hell a cold will barricade me away from you" he grins, breaking the deep kiss. You chuckle and stare deeply into his eyes.

"You're back so early! You weren't meant to be back until like-" you are cut off by Tom placing his finger on your lips. His eyes turn mischievous and he smirks widely.

"You are talking to much and not kissing me enough" he snickers. He gently kisses the crook of your neck and you let out a pleasing sigh. "I decided to skip the after party.. What fun would it be going if I only planned on attending it with you? Now, you made me go to the awards. But we never discussed about the after party" he says, slowly kissing up your boiling skin across of your neck. "So I caught the first flight after the show.. Because I would much prefer to be with my terribly sick wife and my two adorable yet, annoying yet, lovable children sooner than to spend the night with a bunch of friends congratulating me.." he winks and kisses you passionately. The doctor didn't tell you a kiss would make you feel this much better.

Love is certainly the best medicine. "Where is Lydia and James by the way?" he whispers into your ear, nibbling on your earlobe.

"Lydia is most likely in her room playing with her dolls. And James.. Well he is asleep last time I checked" you reply, your fingers tangling into his little curls called hair.

"Is he never asleep?" he giggles. "How about, I leave you tugged into the couch. I retrieve our dear children. And we just watch.. I don't know.." he grins. Your eyebrows furrow instantly, you know what he wants to watch.

"We are not watching Heat.. Lydia would be traumatized!" you exclaim and Tom laughs. He smirks and plants a kiss on the tip of your nose.

"I know.. I know.. We can just watch that later" he winks. "I'll get them now" he says taking you back to the couch. He tugs your woolly blanket around you and his gaze turns to the tub of ice cream. "Y/n.. You do remember how unhealthy ice cream is yes?" He asks. You smirk and he puts the lid back onto the tub.

"You do remember how delicious it is yes?" you playfully mock his tone. He grins and grabs the tub, taking away your love. "Wait!" you shout and he spins around instantly. "I never congratulated you!" you exclaim and he smirks.

"It's alright darling.. You can congratulate me tonight.." he winks and goes to walk away.

"Can I see it?" you ask quickly. He slowly turns his head back.

"My darling, you have to wait until tonight when Lydia and James are asleep" he says playfully and walks away from you. You roll your eyes and smirk. You know exactly what he means.

You suddenly don't feel sick anymore.