Tom~ Picnic

"It's pissing down with rain darling" Tom whispers, his back leaning against the headboard of the bed while you lay your head on his bare chest. You hum, watching the rain from one of the bedroom windows. "How are we going to break it to her?" He says, his eyes lowering down to you.

You sigh, continuing to stare out the window. Why can't parks be rain proof these days. Savannah won't be happy. Tom promised her a picnic in the park today. Since he had just gotten back from the Kong Tour. Savannah was too scared to go watch the 'giant monkey' so he didn't see her among the premiere of Kong.

"We can come up with something" you mumble. "Are you going to go for your jog?" You ask, tilting your head up to him. Tom murmurs, looking back out the window. He can hear the wind smacking against the glass and swooshing the leaves.

"I'm afraid if I go outside I'll be taken away" he laughs, making your head bounce from the vibrations from his chest. You giggle, resting your hand on his chest, lifting your head slowly to the crook of his neck.

"Perhaps we could watch a film" you suggest. Tom hums, considering your idea. But then he mumbles.

"Savannah complains that we watch too many movies" he chuckles, stroking your back slowly and softly. "Maybe we could have a picnic. But you know, inside?" He suggests.

You smile at his idea. "We could build a fort" you laugh. Tom laughs as well. Lifting up your body so you's are in line with each other.

"That's a wondering idea darling" he agrees, kissing you on your cold lips. "Come on.. We can set it up before our little girl wakes up" he smirks, lifting you up and carrying you out of bed.

Throughout a silent setup, desperately trying to not wake up Savannah, you and Tom high five each other. Your fort is impressive. It seems stable, unless Tom manages to trip at some point throughout the day.

You go into the kitchen to prepare the food. You hum a song Tom has gotten stuck in your head while you stare out the window. You smile weakly, you have always enjoyed the rain. Tom wraps his arm around you tightly. His head rests on your head as he rubs your stomach.

"I can't wait to tell Savannah that she'll be a sister" he murmurs, kissing your neck. You hum, dropping your head back. "I can't wait for your stomach to grow with our child" he chuckles, kissing your jaw line.

"When should we tell her?" You ask, you haven't known for long. A week or two, you've been waiting for the right time to tell Savannah of her little brother or sister growing inside of you.

"Perhaps if this little idea of ours doesn't make up for the park then we could tell her" Tom suggests, shrugging his shoulders. You hum in agreement, staring out the window.

"Daddy!" You hear your daughter scream. You laugh and pat his shoulder.

"Good luck" you give him your best wishes. Tom lets out a laugh before turning his heel and running off to his daughter.

~

Would you rather

Have Tom cheat on you with Elizabeth Olsen?

Or

Have you cheat on him with Luke Evans?

It's a random question.