Tom~ Break Part 2

1 year later.

"Oh Francis!" You groan, lifting yourself from your bed you stomp to your child. Francis cries in his crib. Your tired eyes drift to the alarm clock. 5:37am. This is the fifth time tonight! You pick Francis up and almost instantly, Francis stops his whining.

Your scoff to yourself. He is just like his father. His father would always whine until you gave him attention. And well, you don't hear him whining anymore. You mumble, climbing back into bed with Francis in your arms.

You rest your back on the headboard and have your eyes drift. You fall back to sleep almost instantly with Francis laying peacefully in your arms. Your back is stiff and neck is sore.

You wake up by Francis whining in your arms. You mumble to yourself when you eyes force themselves open. You sigh, stroking his soft cheek and heading to the kitchen.

Your back is killing you. But you have to multi task with keeping Francis calm and preparing his morning bottle. You smile at Francis' blue eyes. Sadly, they look exactly like his father's.

You stopped talking to Tom after that day. After only a week he begun messaging and trying to call you again. But you avoided him. He left you when you done nothing wrong. But, you shouldn't keep the information that you have giving birth to his child. Well, it's too late now. You can't bare to see him.

You feed Francis his bottle while preparing your cereal. You look out the window of your flat and smile weakly. Today looks like a nice day to go for a stroll. After munching down your breakfast you dress Francis.

And dress yourself, but slowly from Francis' constant whines. You slide on your jacket and pick up Francis again. You hum a song and buckle Francis into his pram. You tug the warm blanket around him and gently kiss his soft forehead.

You push the pram out of your flat and walk onto the streets of calm London. The air is a bit chilly, luckily the blanket will keep Francis warm. You push the pram and admire your surroundings.

You are thinking of moving back to the States. Your mother will most certainly be shocked with a child in your arms. But, you are sure that she will welcome you into your home. Anyway, too many times have you thought that you have seem Tom.

You smile, seeing a jogger in a distance. Usually they are kind and greet you but your smile slowly disappears. Realising how tall this jogger is. You curse, dammit! What do you do? You can't walk onto the busy road!

You whimper, keeping your head down hoping that he won't notice you. Your hear the heavy footsteps, but they quickly come to a stop. You blink, picking up your speed. But someone has put their hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N?" The too familiar voice masks. You freeze in shock. It's certainly him. You look up and stare at him. His eyebrows are furrowed but immediately gone with he has a clear view on your face. "It is you.." He mumbles.

"T-Tom" you whimper, looking away from him. He stares at you and looks to the pram. A frown grows on his expression. He slowly removes his hand, afraid you will just run away and looks into the pram to have a set of almost identical blue eyes stare at him back.

He takes in a deep breath and looks from the baby to you. Trying to think of every last moment he had with you and any possible situations. But you aren't the type for a one night stand, or sleeping with a guy you had just begun dating. And this baby looks no more than 3 months.

"Y/N.." He trails. "Who's baby is this?" He asks, you don't answer but the sharp intake answers him. He takes in a sharp breath as while, slowly stepping back towards you. "Oh Y/N.." He whimpers, wrapping his arms around you.