Tom~ World

So I had this dream and I went on Skull Island with a bunch of random families (like 30) and Benedict was there guiding people around. And like a bunch of monkeys and such were kidnapping the children. And Benedict thought to lock some kids in a cage and he did it and was so happy but there was a back door and the monkeys got to them..
So I left and just was looking around shouting "Tom" when his name is James. Nice one. And I saw him in that perfect outfit and I just continued to shout "Tom" and I began chasing after him but he disappeared.
What a dream.

"Darling, Kong may be king of the island... But he isn't King of the bed" Tom smirks at you, rubbing your knee as you's wait in the limo.

You hold in your laugh and shake your head to him and his big grin. That was the worst joke you have ever heard! "Oh my Tom" you sigh shaking your head slightly. "That was the worst, whatever you call that I have ever heard of" you grin.

Tom hums leaning closer to you. His nose touches yours and he plants a soft kiss on your lips. "It sounded better in my head" he informs you. Clearly. Tom lays another kiss on you and another, eventually all over your body. "I love you so much" he whispers.

"I love you more" you say honestly, giving back all of his kisses. Tom laughs and shakes his head, gently stroking your head.

"It's impossible..." He murmurs, the way his voice manages to sound so deep and smooth sends shivers down your spine.

"Shut up" you grin, kissing his temple. The limo stops completely, and Tom smirks, hearing all of the screaming from outside.

"We can continue this later.. But now, I want to show you off to the world" he grins, kissing you deeply. You giggle and shake your head.

"But you're my world" you smile.

"And you are mine" he replies.