Tom~ This Situation

You stare at the stick in your hands. Your heart pounding so hard, you can barely breathe. This can't be happening, not now. Your praying staring at it for such a matter of time it will just change the result. But, your pray will not answered this day.

You grab a firm grip of the stick and slowly walk out of the bathroom. Your vision blurring with tears and head spinning. Your hand trails among the wallpaper for support. Afraid that you may fall at any given moment.

You eyes widen and you gasp as your ears hear the front door jiggle open. He's home, what are you meant to do now? "Darling! I'm home!" Tom shouts, cheerily. You can hear his footsteps getting closer to you. What do you do? You can't have him see you looking like this. "Ah! There you are darling" he smiles widely as he walks around the corner.

Your eyes widen like a deer at headlights. Tom frowns at your expression, confused with what he has done. He opens his mouth to speak again but you bolt. You run into the bedroom, slamming the door behind you. Locking it in half a second.

You gasp for air and crawl onto your bed. How could this be happening? You went by every single rule of the book. Tom's heavy footsteps stop at the opposite side of the door and there's a gently knock. "Darling? What did I do? I'm sorry if I came off rude" he apologises.

If you weren't in this situation. You would have laughed. Him apologising when all he did was be cheery towards you.

You look down to your hand again. Nope, certainly. You should have known. Oh how you should have known. The doorknob jiggles and you hear a panicked breath being breathed in. But then you hear a key enter the lock. Dammit.

The door slowly creaks open, and Tom slowly walks to you with a terrified expression as you sob. "My darling" he whispers, laying down next to you. His hands traces over your stomach, trying to calm you. "What did I do?" He asks quickly.

Your hand tightens on the stick. Tom notices instantly and his hand slowly moves towards yours. He knows your holding something important, he just doesn't know what it is yet.

As his hand touches yours, your hand jerks away, your grip tightening even more. Tom holds in his sigh and attempts again, carefully rubbing the bottom of your hand. Slowly his hand trails around to the other side and his fingers touch the stick.

Tom's eyebrows furrow, confused on what you are holding. But then it clicks out of no where. "Oh, my darling" he coos, rubbing your waist. He doesn't speak for a moment, processing this giant milestone. "My darling, please don't cry" he pleads, stroking your hair away from your mouth.

You look to him, your body trembling yet the look of his eyes calm you down. "Bu-but I can't!" You cry. Tom's arms wrap around you, rubbing your back and giving you a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry" you apologise in a whimper.

Tom expression softens and he kisses your forehead again. "Don't be sad about this darling, this is a good thing" he says, stroking your cheek. You stare at him with watery eyes, what does he mean?

"But your schedule! Your so busy in the next year! You won't have time for all of-" he cuts you of by planting his lips onto yours.

"Hush.. I'll make the time Y/N.. I promise that I will be there to help you every step of the way. This baby isn't yours, isn't mine, this baby is ours. Therefore I can't let you raise our child by yourself.. I've always wanted to be a father, and I couldn't ask for the better mother. It doesn't matter that we are not married. That we still haven't planned our future properly. We can work on it on the way. Come on my darling smile! You've always told me how much you've wanted children, well smile about it!" Tom giggles, his hands tickling your sides.

You let loud a chuckle, trying your best not to laugh. "I love you Tom" you whisper. Tom stops tickling you and smiles.

"I love you more Y/N" he replies before gently kissing your lips.