Tom~ Here You Are

Here you are, running up the stairs with Tom chasing you with the cake batter bowl and the wooden spoon. 2 uncontrollable smiles locked on his and your lips.

How did it start? Simple from Tom gripping onto the bag of flour too hard. Ruining your clean black shirt. So of course, you had to get your revenge. You do in deed have a reputation some British bloke will not ruin.

So, you received your revenge by smacking an egg on top of his curly haired head. And now full of flour landing on the floor, eggs splattered onto the walls and milk all over the counter top, you are running away from your insane fiancé.

Your eyes make target with the bedroom door. You fly into the room and slam the door shut, locking it immediately. Tom slams against the door, attempting to break it down yet fails.

He groans on impact and continuous laugher leaves your mouth. "Open this door young lady!" He demands, banging his fist against the door. You bite on your fingers like a 4 year old.

"Make me!" You shout back, shaking the flour out of your hair. It goes quick for a moment and your hear the footsteps getting further away from your hearing.

Is the God of Mischief and Lies seriously giving up so easily? Well, first time for everything right?

Your eyes shoot up when you hear a key enter the lock. Well... Someone's screwed. You squeal childishly when the door creaks open and Tom stands there holding the mixing bowl while giving you a sinister look.

You bolt for the bathroom door. But his long legs give him a much greater advantage. He grabs onto your arm and swings you into his milk soaked shirt. Before you can react, he's pouring the batter over the top of your head.

You squeal, squirming to get out of his hold but you are defeated. Tom bursts into laughter and drops the bowl onto the carpet floor.

"We have made quite a mess now darling.. Perhaps we should rebook our families coming over" he grins, staring at your appearance.

You huff and wipe a large chunk of the batter off of your face. Tom smiles and puts out his finger, he drags his finger among the batter and then brings his finger to his lips. He sucks the batter clean off of his finger and moans lightly.

"That would have been a good cake.." He says lowly, the smirk magically growing larger. Your glare at him, resisting to let the smallest smile appear.

"It's all your fault" you grin, sighing while looking at the flour and batter on the floor. "I can't rebook. They're driving up from Liverpool right now" you sign, rubbing your batter covered forehead.

Tom wraps his arms around you. "You get into the shower love. I'll clean all of this up before you finish. So perhaps I may be able to join you" he smirks before giving you a quick peck on the lips.