Tom~ Break

You really didn't understand why. You thought you were doing everything perfect, right at least. But, I suppose you never actually know.

What a perfect night to plan a 3 course meal. With quite a surprise at the end of the night. But you should of known something was up when he walked through the door.

He was stumbling over his two legs. His hair messy, and not in the good way. His breathing heavy and rough. His eyes were bloodshot red. And his scent was much stronger then usual.

You weren't even ready with dinner. You didn't even get to put on that pretty dress. The firsts words he spoke to you (which was at least 10 minutes after he arrived home) was "I think we should talk".

He pulled you to the lounge room. He sat you down and sat himself opposite you. With a fair distance. The room fell silent. It was just him staring you deeply in the eyes.

Your heartbeat was going crazy. The fear that it bursted through your chest, was strong. Sweat began to roll down your cheeks. Because you had a rough idea of what he was going to say.

"I love you dearly Y/N" he said. Okay, then what is the problem.

"Same as I" you whispered. He breathed in deeply and broke his gaze off of you. Now he couldn't even look at you. He stared at the empty seat next to him. You wishing that he was sitting there with you's cuddling.

"But, while I was at filming. I was thinking" he spoke. There was something stuck in your throat. There had to have been. Because it was too hard to breathe. "And I think we need a break" the words broke your heart.

The night, ruined. Your breathing deepened. Your gaze breaking off him. You look down to the carpet flood thinking how are you meant to go on now?

"Leave" you said in a faint whisper.

"Darling, I don't want to do-"

"Leave!" You shout. You stood up and walked out of the room leaving Tom behind. Tom watched you nearly run to your bedroom. Tom gulped and stood up.

If he did love you like he claimed. He would of ran right after you and apologised a million times. If he really did love you, he would have never said that.

But he didn't. He just walked right out the door. And didn't look back once. He got in his Jaguar and drove out of the driveway and down the street. Possibly to never come to this street ever again.

And here you are now. 4 hours later. Still crying your eyes out. You didn't know it was possible to cry so much. But you learn something new everyday right?

That's it. Enough with crying. Your 3 course meal is now cold. You walk into the kitchen and stare at the salad and chicken parma.

You chuck it all out. And you make sure not to eat the smallest bite, no matter how hungry you are. You clean the dishes and call up the pizza shop which is surprisingly still open.

You sit on the couch while watching the comedy channel. Which doesn't even up your spirits. You can't help but to think what Tom is doing.

Perhaps he is sulking as well. Or he is drinking with friends. Or with another woman. You shiver at that thought, that's the least you want.

The pizza arrives. Large, to yourself. You'll need it anyway. You munch away in silence. Just thinking. Only thinking. Nothing more then thinking.

Because what are you meant to do? Go back to your mum's? You certainly can't do this by yourself.

You can't raise your unborn child by yourself. And Tom clearly can't either if he cannot be with you.

Part 2?