Pirate!Tom~ The Golden Diamond

Longer than usual and Tom isn't in it till the end. Dearly sorry.. 

"Y/N!" your father shouts, banging on your door. You sighs and stand up, you step to the door and open it. Your father's cruel smirk placed on his crinkly lips. He steps inside and stares at his young daughter. "How was your sleep my dear?" he asks quietly.

You hesitate to speak. You know the reason why he is here. He has somebody lined up for you. "Well, I suppose" you force a smile. He grins and clicks his fingers. 3 maids rush in and pull you behind the dressing screen. You sigh as they begin to already pull off your night gown. 

"That's good.. Lieutenant Charles Becket wishes that he may spend the day with you.. And of course, he will. You've already wasted half of your day confined in this room" he says, striding towards the windows and opens them up. 

You mentally sigh. Charles is no more than an arrogant, sexist, cocky, wealthy pig. Which you do not want to face the fact that you's two have been put into a arranged marriage for 4 years. You've been giving hints that your father finally thinks that you are finally ready to be married to the Governor's son who brought his way into being a lieutenant.  

You hiss as the maids tighten your expensive gown. It's gotten harder for you to breathe now. But who cares? Your father, future husband? You think not. As one of the maids clip on the necklace your father walks around the corner and smirks towards you. 

"You look stunning my dear.. Charles will certainly be impressed. Now come on, we must not keep him waiting" he says and pulls on your arm. Your eyes widen, he is already here? He drags you down the hall and forces you down the stairs. 

You instantly see Charles sly smirk as you slowly step down the staircase. You blink at him in his Lieutenant attire. He steps towards you as you step off the last step. You breathe in as he removes his hands from behind of his back. He leans in and kisses your cheek lightly. "Miss Darcy.." he grins as he pulls his head back. 

"Lieutenant Becket" you force your smile. He laughs lightly and shakes his head. 

"You may call me Charles my dear" he smiles slyly. You do not respond, only smile back. He breaks his sinister look to you and looks to your father. "Admiral" he nods. Your father smiles and steps next to you, gripping firmly onto your shoulder. You try not to hiss at the amount of pressure he is putting on your skin. 

"Lieutenant.. I trust that you will take care of my daughter" he smirks. It takes all of your power not to roll your eyes. He doesn't care. The whole navy surely knows of it. Charles chuckles and nods his head. 

"I give you my word" he winks. You sigh as Charles grabs a hold of your hand. He pulls you closer to him and you stare at your father while he glares to you. He mouths 'behave' and you look away from him. 

Charles helps you into the carriage. Your time in Hell begins. Instantly he begins chatting away about himself. Telling you all of his adventures out at sea. All of the pirates he has murdered to 'save people' from the harm they cause. 

He would ask something about you every now and then. But didn't hesitate to change the conversation back to himself. The only thing you enjoyed about it was the 3 course meal provided for free. 

The port did look gorgeous like always but. Charles walks with his back straight and hands tightly around his back. You keep your gaze down onto the wooden planks as you's walk on. "Y/N.." he says. Your heart beat speeds as you raise your gaze to face him. "I must say that I didn't invite you out for no particular reason" he sighs. You cock an eyebrow for a quick second. "You are aware of our courtship, correct?" he asks.

"Yes I am" you say. It pains you to say yes. He smiles widely and nods his head. 

"Well, you are aware that next week we shall be married then" he declares, smiling wide. Your eyes widen. You knew this day was coming, but you still refuse to believe it. Charles notices your expression instantly and his eyebrows furrow. "You are not aware?" he questions.