Loki~ Man Bun

You've always had a small crush of the God of Mischief Loki. His just so adorable to you. And he has giving you a hopeless dream which you can't get over.

"Loki" you poke him. He ignores you and continues to read his book. "Loki" you poke him again, and he ignores again. "Loki" you poke harder. You hear him grunt, but you continue to poke him. "Loki" you poke again, rather hard this time.

"What mortal" he jerks his head towards you and glares at you. Your eyes widen, you didn't expect him to pop out like that.

"I'm bored" you tell him. He rolls his eyes and goes back to reading. "What wait!" You exclaim. He turns back to you and slams his book shut.

"Just because your bored, it doesn't mean I'm not" he smirks. You chuckle and cross your legs, leaning your body towards his.

"I was wondering if I could..." You trail. Do you want to ask him? What if he says no? Oh, he'll probably just say no. No point in even asking it at all. "Never mind" you quickly say and jump off the couch, heading towards the kitchen.

"No! Ask me!" He shouts. You stop walking and turn to face him. "No point in not asking now, I just put down my book" he shrugs. You awkwardly chuckle and take a step towards him.

"It's just for like a test.. Because your hair is always the same... So I was wondering if I could-" you stop, staring deeply into his eyes. Oh this was a stupid idea.

"You want to style my hair?" He frowns and you gulp. You did, dearly. "Why? What's wrong with my hair?" He questions and pulls his fingers through his hair. You chuckle and shake your head.

"Nothing's wrong Loki. It's just, I thought it would be interesting" you shrug. He hums, considering your suggestion. Did he want to put his hairs life in your hands?

"Fine mortal" he says and you squeal. You rush over to him and jump onto the couch. He sits with his legs crossed as you consider what to do.

Ah, you know what to do.

You pull his hair back gently, clearly not gently enough since Loki let out a hiss. You bite your lip as you tie the hair tie in his hair. "Done" you smile.

"Done? Already? That was fast" he huffs. You giggle and get of the couch to look at the front. With a few movements of the strains of hair, your certainly done.

"Man buns are easy and always look great" you shrug smiling. He chuckles and walks over to the mirror to look at his hair. He hums and nods slowly, admiring himself in the mirror.

"I like it. Thank you mortal" he smiles and looks back to you. You awkwardly chuckle, he does look very very nice. Even a bit more then that.

"Hahaha, you'll be getting all the ladies with that" you grin. He smirks at you and looks back to the mirror and looks back to you. He crosses his arms and takes a step towards you.

"What if I only want one lady?" He asks low and seductively. Your heartbeat rises. Does he have to speak like that to you? Seriously?

"A lady? Does Mr. Loki have a crush?" You cock an eyebrow. He slowly chuckles and shrugs. Oh my, he does.

"Maybe" he hums and turns away from you. He walks back to the couch and picks up his book with you following.

"Who!" You exclaim. He chuckles and opens his book, flickering through the pages. He slowly looks up to you smirking.

"I'm looking at her" he answers and drops the book onto the couch and swiftly grabs a hold of you to kiss you. He tilts your head up as he deepens the kiss.

"Damn. I wish I could get a man bun" Tony snorts and walks out of the room. You both giggle and kiss again. You certainly chose well with the man bun.