James Conrad ~ Airport

You can barely keep in under control. Your hands constantly tap on your leg as you stand at the wired fence of the private airport. You smile widely to yourself as you see a plane break through the white clouds. Your face is pressed against the fence, your hands holding onto the wire.

You try to stay calm but you can't. You just can't, honestly you want to try to remain calm for a few minutes longer but it's just so difficult. Every second passing makes you go insane even more.

The noises get louder and you squeal as the plane wheels come out. The plane lands on the runway and you can't hold it in any longer. Your mind is going insane but actually, your body is stuck. You feel as if you're paralysed but you don't think twice about it. Because you just want to see him come out of that damn plane.

The plane come to a stop and the tears build up in your eyes. The plane door opens and the roller stairs are put into place. He wasn't first to come out, he wasn't second, or third. And that's when the worry starts to build.

Did he miss the flight? You had received no call before leaving the airport. Or God, what if he isn't even on the plane. What if you are at the wrong airport somehow?

But then, you see him. A smile growing widely on your lips. He's wearing that damn blue t-shirt and those black pants with that bloody thick belt. You're eyes are watering up. God did you miss him.

He laughs with his bag over his shoulders as he chats to one of the other passengers of the plane. He slowly makes his way down the stairs and his eyes raise up. But on the way up his eyes land on you. You can hardly see his eyes widen but you know that they have.

He rushes down the stairs, trying to squeeze past everyone else. And as soon as his boots land on the runway, he is instantly running. You laugh to yourself before running towards the gate. James runs to the gate, not taking his eyes of you.

As he passed the gate, he slides on the dirt, nearly slipping but doesn't stop to remain balanced. James drops his bag onto the ground and shouts your name. James arms open widely and you run right into him. As soon as you come in contact with him, his arms are wrap around you, cutting off your breathing but you don't care.

"Oh Y/N darling how I had missed you!" James exclaims before clashing his lips against yours. Your arms wrap around him, as well as your legs.

Your body has giving up on you so you try to hold onto him with all you can. James breaks the kiss before kissing every piece of skin he can find on you.

"Oh how I have a story to tell you!" He shouts laughing afterwards.

Had my first exam today, 5 more, yay?