Tom~ Break Part 3

Check out my preference book!

"Do you live around here?" Tom asks, bending his head down. You nod slowly, crossing your arms. Making no eye contact to him. "Is it alright if we go there to talk? So we are private?" Tom asks, looking around as the cars driving past.

You breath in and nod your head. You grab a hold of the pram and turn it around. Tom walks besides you and no one speaks. You just question what you are meant to tell him to make him slightly not mad at you. And he's wondering what he is meant to do now.

You walk up your driveway with Tom trailing behind, looking around to see if anyone's watching. Thankfully he cannot see any set of eyes.

Your hands trembling while trying to unlock the door. God you are afraid with what will happen once you's are inside. The door slowly creeks open and you push Francis' pram in. Tom walks in behind you and slowly closes the door.

You stand frozen, afraid to look to Tom. Gosh, the thoughts of what he will say to you. "What's his name?" He asks softly, slowly walking to the opposite side of you. His eyes locking on Francis.

"Francis" you speak, unable to look at him. A weak smile grows on his lips as he kneels down in front of Francis.

"That's a beautiful name.." Tom murmurs, smiling to Francis. His hand slowly makes it way over to Francis' small head. His finger gently stroking Francis' cheek.

"Why aren't you mad?" You speak again. Tom's eyes flick up to you. He sighs, rubbing his golden locks. He lets out a huff as he stands up properly.

"Trust me on this one Y/N.. I'm furious. But- I have had no contact from you for a whole year.. And, I don't want to scare you away or anything from me yelling" he explains, stepping towards you. "You should have told me Y/N.." He informs you.

"I was going to.." You whimper, eyes watering up. Tom's eyes soften as he steps closer to you. "That- that night! I was going to tell you! But- but you just left me all alone and I didn't know what to do!" You cry out, lunging for Tom.

Your arms wrap around his body and he automatically embraces you as you sob into his chest. He doesn't know what to say. If he knew that you would have told him that.. Then he certainly wouldn't have left. He was being stubborn, selfish. Only thinking about himself.

"Why! Why did you leave me!" You sob into his chest, your words muffled. Tom's eyes begin to water up as he strokes your back. He doesn't know, he doesn't know what put the thought in his head.

"I don't know..." He whispers. "But I won't leave again.. I promise that I won't leave again" he whispers into your ear. "I'm here to stay.."

Went to see Beauty and the Beast today and oh Gaston!!

"For your dining table tonight, may I join you?"

I honest to god sunk into my seat and said "you can join more places then my dining table".

Gosh, I don't care, I'd marry that.

What did you's think of it? (If you've seen it)