Chapter 1: You're annoying

Normal POV💕
It's a regular day at the Fairy Tail guild and It's pretty obvious of what they're doing.

Gray POV❄️
*strips*
"Oi Ice Princess, why are you stripping?" Natsu said laughing at me.
"Oh shoot, ugh mind your own business Flamehead." I said angrily.

Juvia POV💧
I really wanna get something to Gray-sama. That's a good idea, I'll get Gray-sama some sweets. *smiles*
Juvia went and got some sweets. After that she went to the guild and looked for Gray-sama. I found him and ran to him.
"Here Gray-sama, Juvia got you some sweets." I said. *smiles*
"Why? I didn't ask for anything, I don't want it." Gray-sama said with an annoyed look.
"But Juvia wants to make Gray-sama happy, please take it!" I said.
"Didn't you hear me? I said I don't want it." Gray-sama said looking angry.
"But why, Juvia wants to show her love for you" I said with a worried expression.
"Whatever, look I know you want to be kind and stuff but I gotta be honest with you. Juvia I'm gonna say this straight... You're really annoying." Gray-sama said pissed.
"Oh okay, J-Juvia understands." I said looking down.

Gray POV❄️
Ugh, jeez she really is annoying. Oh well, I'll just go to my dorm, It's getting late.

Will be continued in chapter 2: Leave me alone.