Chapter 7: Thing's change a lot. Part 1.

Gray POV❄️
Ugh where the hell is she? I looked for Juvia around the park and then went to the café nearby the park. I went there and then I saw her with... "Lyon?!"
"Huh?" He looked at me with a strange look. I then hid behing the café's building and watched carefully at them two.
"What's wrong Lyon-sama?" Juvia asked him with a wondering look.
Lyon-sama? What the, I'm not jealous right? That's just trash, oh well. I should just go and apologize. I went to those two...
"Hey Juvia." I said with a bored look again.
"Huh? Gray? What do you want?" She asked me with an annoyed look.
"Listen, remember when those things I did to you?" I asked and felt a bit nervous.
"Yes, Juvia does." She said and looked away.
"Hold on, you two know eachother?" Lyon asked with a wondering look.
"That's what I'm supposed to be saying!" I said with annoyed expression.
"Juvia and Gray is in the same guild." Juvia answered Lyon with a happy expression toward's him.
"Anyway Gray, what about it?" She asked with an annoyed look on her face. I started too feel somehow strange, but I tried to ignore it.
"I just came to apologize. That's all. Anyway, goodbye." I said and walked back to the guild.

Juvia POV💧
That's strange, Gray wouldn't do that. But he did, oh well.
"Well Juvia, it might be way too sudden but... Want to go out on a date tomorrow?" Lyon-sama asked me while trying to look serious but still blushing.
"Oh sure!" I answered with full of excitment.
"How about same place, same time?" He asked.
"Whatever is okay for Juvia." I answered gladly.

Will be continued in: Thing's change a lot. Part 2.