Chapter 3: Don't you dare ever talk to me! I hate you!

Normal POV❤️
Later that day.

Gray POV❄️
I got really pissed when Juvia didn't understand. Maybe I should just tell her straight face to face. When I tell her, she'll understand and leave me alone. I went to guild and searched for her, I then found her.
"Juvia, come with me." I said with a bored expression.
She didn't say anything, she just stood up and followed me. I took her behind the guild's building and she started the converstation.
"What is it you want to tell Juvia?" She asked with a sad expression.
"Look, you may already know that you're annoying." I said.
"Juvia might be annoying but I'm still trying my best to not be like that."
"Just be quiet, Juvia, I'm asking for a favor."
"What is it?" She asked.
"How about stop talking to me and just leave me alone?" I asked trying not get anymore pissed.
"What?! Juvia can't do anything like that! Juvia really likes you and wants to be with you." She said with a high tone.
"Shut the hell up! Juvia, I've got enough of you. You're just pissing me off. Juvia... I hate you!" I yelled at her and were pissed.

Juvia POV💧
*eyes wide open and about to cry*
"But Gray..." I asked while crying.
He than slapped me in the face and left angrily. I was totally broken after all that just happened. I stood up and ran the fastest I could to my dorm. I was crying so much that I couldn't stop, I was really broken. I finally came to my dorm and slammed the door. All I could do was just lay on my bed and cry...

Will be continued in chapter 4: I give up.