Chapter 11: Juvia...

This chapter will be a little longer than the other ones.

Gray POV❄️
I've had this feeling for a long time now. It's like there's something missing...
Today in the day time, I was just sitting and looking bored.
"Hey Gray! Looks like you're missing something." Erza said.
"Not really or... It feels like I've done something terribly wrong and something that's missing." I answered Erza while looking down at the table.
"Gray, I might know who you're talking about." Erza smirked.
"Who?" I asked with a surprised look.
"Could it possibly be Juvia?" She asked while still smirking.
I looked down and couldn't answer Erza. I seriously didn't have any idea if she we're right or not. I stood up and went out for a walk while still looking down. Erza looked at me with a wondering, but I just ignored it.
I just walked around outside the guild.
Later that day, I went to my dorm and for some reason I felt like checking on Juvia's dorm. I looked around so that anyone couldn't see me. I then got to Juvia's door and saw a piece of paper on the door. It said... "Dear Gray, Juvia has moved away with Lyon-sama to another city. Juvia want's to apologize one more time for all the things she have done... Juvia hopes that Gray is living a better life without Juvia disturbing. Farewell Gray..."
I couldn't believe my eyes, I looked at the paper eye's wide open. After that I put the paper piece in my pocket and looked down while walking to my dorm.
All I could do was to ignore everything, I just wanted to go to my dorm and sit on my bed.
I came to my dorm and did as I wanted to, I sat on my bed while still looking down. I know understand the thing... The thing's what I've done and the one who is missing. I was disappointed. Not at Juvia, but at myself...

Will be continued in chapter 12: I'm so sorry! I... Really am.