Chapter 13: Juvia, just wait for me.

Gray POV❄️
Before I even realized it, I saw it was getting late. So I went to bed and tried to get some sleep for tomorrow.
At the morning I woke up and packed my bag since I was going to find Juvia and tell her how I really feel, also to apologize. But this time, being serious.
I then went to the guild with my bag, ate something and told Master.
"Master, I'm going to get Juvia back. You must know where she is, so tell me." I said and looked at Master with a serious look.
He looked surprised, but then told me.
"Well, I wasn't supposed to tell you in the first place but unfortunetly you seemed to find out somehow." Master said.
That doesn't even make sence, why would she put a piece of paper on her door but then Master isn't supposed to tell.
"Whatever, just tell me." I said.
"She moved to Crocus with this certain man. But you must know him." He answered me.
"Umm yea, I know who it is. Anyway, thanks gramps." I said, thanked and went out.
"My children really do grow up fast..." Master said.
I started my little 'trip' by buying train tickets.

Juvia POV💧
It's Juvia's and Lyon-sama's anniversary, so Juvia want's to get something nice to Lyon-sama. Juvia went out to get the present.

Gray POV❄️
I finally got in the train. I sat down to my seat and looked outside as the train started moving.
"Juvia, why did you choose him?" I said to myself.

Will be continued in chapter 14: Juvia?!