Chapter 6: Let me tell you something.

Normal POV❤️
At the same time at the guild.
"Gray, I meant to ask you this a while ago." Erza said while holding her arms crossed.
"What is it?" He asked with a weird look.
"What did you actually do to Juvia?" Erza asked.
"Why you asking? Ugh nevermind I'll just tell you." He said and started explaining.
"GRAY!" Erza yelled at Gray with an angry look.
"What?!" Gray said with a terrified look.
"What is going on through your brain? Are you stupid or something?" She asked with the same angry look.
"Alright I guess went a bit overboard" Gray said while holding his hand at the back of his head.
"Yo man that was pretty harsh." Natsu said with a weird look while sitting next to Lucy.
"Shut up! Alright Erza, I'll go apologize." Gray said with an annoyed expression.

Gray POV❄️
"Geez, oh well I'll just go and apologize." I said with the same annoyed look and the started to look for Juvia.

Normal POV❤️
Back to Juvia and Lyon.

Lyon POV🌨
"Juvia, listen I know we just met but I have to be honest." I said with a nervous expression.
"What is it?" She asked with a worried expression.
"Look, Juvia. I seem to like you a lot already." I said while blushing.
Her eyes where wide open and she looked like she's been in a same kind of situation.

Juvia POV💧
It's like when I met Gray for the first time. Is it love at first sight? But what is this feeling? Huh?! Do I like Lyon-sama too?! I guess so, I'll just tell him.
"Lyon-sama, to be honest... Juvia likes you a lot too."
Lyon-sama's eyes where wide open and it looked like he couldn't believe his own eyes.

Will he continued in chapter 7: Thing's change.