Chapter 14: Juvia?!

This chapter will be a little longer than the other ones.

Gray POV❄️
I didn't realize that I fell asleep, so when we arrived at Crocus a woman woke me up.
"Excuse me, we've arrived at Crocus."
"Ugh, oh thanks."
I went out from the train and just stand there.
I started to walk without knowing where, I just walked. I was getting really hungry so I stopped somewhere to eat. After that, I paid and started heading to a park.

Juvia POV💧
Juvia is on her way home.
I opened the door and searched for Lyon-sama. Juvia didn't see him anywhere, so I sat on the couch and waited.  I felt something grab me by my shoulders--
"Boo!" Lyon-sama scared me behind the couch and sat beside me.
"Lyon-sama! Juvia got something for you, It's for our anniversary." I said while smiling at him. Juvia got a framed picture of us two.
"Dear Juvia, It's amazing." He hugged me while admiring the present.
"What do you say, we got to the park to see the sunset?" He asked me while holding my hand.
"Yes!" I answered while clapping my hands.
We stood up and went to the park.

Gray POV❄️
"Great, sun is going down soon and I don't even know where I should sleep." I said to myself while sitting towards the tree.
"Guess I'll sleep here, got nothing else."
I saw a couple walking towards this park, they looked really happy. But, reconigzed them... It was Juvia and Lyon. I felt how my eyes got wide open. I stood up while staring at the two of them.
"I'll be right back, I'm just going to use the toilet nearby, dear." Lyon said, while Juvia was giggling.
"You should've gone at home." Juvia said, still giggling at him.
Lyon scratched the back of his neck, but then ran towards the 24h open cafe. I had to do it, this was my chance. I walked towards Juvia while looking down. She heard footsteps, which was obviously me, and turned her head at me looking at me.
"Juvia... There's something I gotta tell you." I said straigh while still looking down.
"G-Gray?" She said with eyes wide open.
"Don't worry, I'm not that old shitty me." I saw while trying to face Juvia's face.
She was speechless and for some reason she started crying. Why?

Will be continued in chapter 15: The attack.