Chapter 16: GRAY!!!

Gray POV❄️
I could feel how dizzy I felt. I'd die any minute from now on.
I ran to the crazy guy and tried to attack.
"I-I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at the crazy one, but he... He first shot me on the chest and then... He shot me on the head with laser.

Juvia POV💧
"GRAY!!!!" I screamed, feeling tears falling down through Juvia's face.
*crying*
"Gray, Gray, Gray, Gray!" I kept yelling.
"How can you worry about him, he was the one who was the crushed your heart." The crazy guy said to Juvia.
"What did you say?" I asked while looking down.
"Yes, he was really mean to Juvia. But it won't change the fact that I care about him."
Juvia saw Lyon standing up and right after that looking towards my and Gray's direction.
"Gray! What happened?" He asked in terror.
"G-Gray was murdered by..." I cried while pointing at the insane.
"Don't worry, I will make him pay for what he did."
Lyon, fought really hard while protecting Juvia and Gray.
Juvia hugged Gray with all my might, while still crying.
"Gray! Juvia is terribly sorry *sob* for everything she has done *sob..."
Juvia felt something touching her cheek.
"Ey J-Juvia *cough* d-don't cry *cough*." My eyes went wide open as I could hear Gray.
"G-G-Gray?!"
"Yeah, what is it? *cough*"
"How could you possibly...?"
"Got no clue, but don't ya think it's kinda cool?" Gray put his hand on my head with a little smirk.
"Listen...

Will be continued in chapter 17: I finally realized.