Chapter 4: I give up.

Juvia POV💧
For the past few day's, Juvia's been really depressed after all that Gray said and did to me. I really didn't want to attend the guild, but when I did, all Juvia did was acting, Juvia wasn't her normal self and It really hurts.
Juvia realized that she need's to take down all the Gray posters and get all Gray merchandise and throw them to the trash. Time passed by. A few months later I then gave up on the man I used to love with all my heart. One day I was walking at the park and sat down on a bench. A young man sat next to me.
"Hello there young lady, how is you're day?" The man asked me nicely.
"Juvia is fine, I wanted to go out for a walk because of the nice weather." I answered with a confident expression.
"Oh forgive me, I should probably introduce myself. I am Lyon Vastia, nice to meet you beauty." The man said and shaked my hand.
"Umm, nice to meet you too. I'm Juvia Lockser." I said while I shaking his hand too and while blusing.
"Wanna go out for coffee or just walk around the city someday? You seem to be a really kind person Juvia." He said with a smile.
"That would be really nice!" I answered and was really excited.
"Then let's do it, how about the day after tomorrow at 1pm here at the park?" Lyon asked me.
"Sure!" I answered and was full of excitment.
"Alright, I'll see you then Juvia. Bye for now." Lyon said and waved at me.
I waved back and was really happy in a long time.

Will be continued in chapter 5: Lyon-sama!