Chapter 5: Lyon-sama!

Normal POV❤️
It was the day for Juvia and Lyon to meet again.

Lyon POV🌨
"Oh, It's morning already." I said when I woke up.
"I can't wait to see Juvia!" I said with a high tone and made myself ready for the day.

Juvia POV💧
I woke up and made myself ready for the day, "Juvia is excited to meet Lyon-sama! Huh? Did I just say Lyon-sama? Well, It doesn't matter It suits him!" I said gladly.

Normal POV❤️
A few hours later It was time for Juvia and Lyon to meet each other.

Lyon POV🌨
"He-hello there Juvia." I said while blushing a little.
"Hello Lyon-sama. Is something wrong?" She asked.
"No no no. I'm okay. Alright, so you what do you want to do? Don't worry about the budget, It's my treat." I said while not trying to get anymore nervous.
"Oh, well you said something about coffee, so how about we go to a café?" She asked with a smile.
"Anything, is fine. So let's go." I answered and then we left.

Juvia POV💧
Lyon-sama is really nice, hopefully I'm not being annoying at him. L-like I was at Gray. Eh? What am I thinking, that's just trash. Come on Juvia, forget about that man. He's nothing to you anymore I said while shaking my head.
"Is something wrong Juvia?" He asked with a worried look.
"No, everything is fine Lyon-sama!" I answered while pretending that nothing happened.
"Alright then. Well, we're here Juvia." He said with a smile.

Will be continued in chapter 6: Let me tell you something.